𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"It's clean," Grizz breathes out, "Enjoy."

"Enjoy, Jas," Karma tells her. Jasmine nods, "You too." she replies, then walks past her to go inside.

"I wasn't expecting a lot would actually come," Elle had reached them, showing hands that she didn't bring any bag. Karma smiles at the girl, "What do you mean? It's brilliant."

The blonde beamed, taking the compliment. She laughed a little awkwardly, just like she always did, and nods, "Thanks, Karma."

After everyone was already checked and set inside, Kelly and Elle took charge of playing the movie and giving out blankets for people to share. Karma offered to lock the doors, but she only wanted to see if Harry would show up. She didn't really expect him to, not anymore.

She was done expecting from Harry.

Earlier this morning, after persuading Allie to permit the movie night, Karma went to Harry's house to talk to him. She opened the door to reveal him passed out on his bed, looking like he had been drunk—at least that's what she thought before seeing white powder on his face.

She was angry, furious even, that Harry would dare take drugs.

She left his room, not bothering to wake him up with tears in her eyes. She was simply full from all his shit. So that was what he was doing all that time when she waited for him? High?

Karma pushed the memory aside. It wasn't the right time. Right now, she needed time to relax and be with her friends—one's that aren't high or ignoring her.

"Hey, Karma, come on." Jason called for her, grabbing her hand and leading her to the seats they saved. She was right between Avery in her right who was beside Adonis, and Jason who sat after her. "Thanks," She says, taking the blanket he offered her.

"Where's Leo?" Karma tried to search for him, only to see him at the back with a girl she familiarized as the one he showed her the last time, leaning on his chest. He looked a little panicked, like he was in a situation he didn't want to be.

Avery snickers, "That girl dragged his ass and he's been looking like a chicken the whole time." Adonis and Avery bumped their fists together, then looking back and mocking the poor boy. "God, I should take a picture. He looks so scared," Avery continued to laugh, grabbing her phone and sneaking to take a picture.

The flash on her phone had gone off, which startled her and made her laugh even more. "Oh shit!" She curses.

Karma looked at Jason who also had a grin on his face, "Leo's not exactly the type to snuggle, huh?"

"Facts," Karma agreed, grinning as well.

The movie ended with Jason's head drooping, falling asleep on Karma's shoulders. She would lean back, so that he could properly lay there, although she was sure his neck would hurt after leaning on someone shorter than him.

"So, you and Jason, huh?" Avery nudged Karma, they were all walking back to Leo's car, but the boy was no where to be found. Good thing Adonis had taken his keys.

"What?" Karma looked at Avery like she had said something scandalous, "What do you mean me and Jay?"

"Psh, sure, you don't know," Avery mocks her, folding her arms and opens the car door. Adonis has been silent, he was too busy texting someone to be listening to their conversation. "He looked for you and grabbed you, saved you a seat, gave you his blanket, literally ditching his girlfriend the whole night just to sit next to you."

Karma rolled her eyes, "You're crazy," She pushed Avery jokingly and climbed inside the car before her. "He literally just fell asleep on my shoulder by mistake. Besides, Erika didn't even show,"