2

2 • THE WINK 

──────────────

9 / 12 / 20

╰┈➤ ❝ [johnny's pov] ❞

─◌✰್ 2016

as soon as that girl entered I recognized her. Emily Besson. the gorgeous, sweet, and melodious Emily Besson. You can say that I kinda had a crush on her. She was beautiful, smart, kind, and selfless. I never thought that I could ever meet her. But thanks to Lauren I have. 

I decide to follow her on Instagram and I see that she already follows me. I was hesitating but I clicked the blue button and I did not regret it. Emily and laur were sitting across and when em peeked at her notification she smiled and she saw me smiling too.

Later my concert was starting and I noticed that she came here to attend. Maybe she was a fan. I don't know but I like it. She was sitting in the first row so I thought I had to throw my merch at a fan so I thought why not her? it was almost 1 hour 30 minutes so I had to throw my merch. I grabbed my merch and threw it at her and winked. she smiled and with the same energy, she winked back. 

We were sharing glances a lot during the concert. after the concert was over I wanted to give a special shoutout to her so I told "this is for a special guest! I would like to say that there is one singer with us right now who deserves all the attention. Her singing is amazing! so I would like if you all would subscribe to the EMILY BESSON'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!" 

Everyone was cheering and subscribing to her channel. Later after 2 minutes, everyone started to leave and Emily quickly hugged me and I hugged back. At that moment everything felt perfect. It was like it was just us in the whole world. We almost hugged for 2 minutes until laur had to interrupt. 

Lauren - l

Johnny - j

Emily - e

l - ooohhh! looks like there is gonna be a couple soon!

e - oh i- (she giggled)

j (rubbed his neck with a huge smile on his face)

j - are you there for the meet and greet?

e- actually yeah! 

J- well then that's great!

(time skip to when the meet and greet is over and she goes to her house as I don't wanna stretch it all)

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙end of johnny's pov

╰┈➤ ❝ [emily's pov] ❞

I reached home and I decided to write a song. the song is called ONE DAY. I had started it a little while back but now I wanted to complete it. The whole night I could not sleep. All I could think about was johnny. Not the anxiety thoughts just him. Slowly slowly I started to drift off to sleep. 

author speaks 

two updates today i'm proud of myself! annie wayz hope you liked this part! time skips coming up.

also... follow me on insta at @vsqmultix as i'm more active there.

thank you for reading 🤩💖