5

100 reads on here wow! thank you. I don't think anyone except @Jade_Orlando  my bestie 💗

this part is dedicated to her @Jade_Orlando

3 • NEW HOUSE 

──────────────

11 // 21

╰┈➤ ❝ [emily's pov] ❞

─◌✰್ 2020

↳ ੈ‧₊˚✎ time skip to three years 

the past 3 years have been amazing. not the year after you know who led me on. we and by we I mean me and my best friend, madison beer, yes madison beer, we don't speak of him, like EVER!. we have been close since the last 3 years when I had come to la to record my first song and many others. her boyfriend Nick Austin is like my big brother we 3 hang out all the time when I am in la. 

I have recorded a lot of songs and I have also been on my own 2 tours. I have gained a lot of fans! I love each and every one of them! Where I have reached is all because of them. I have above 15M Instagram followers, 60M TikTok followers, and 8M Twitter followers all because of them. 

I am also friends with the sway boys, hype house, the Easterling/Lopez, and the damelios all because of Nick! I told ya he is the best!! I am closest to Jaden from the Sway House and closest to Nick from the hype ofc! The D'amelios and the Easterling/Lopez are amazing! 

I and Jaden have an interesting relationship

(4 recap paragraphs whoo! [wiping sweat off my forehead action})

Right now I am getting ready to go to the airport as I and Maddie are getting a house together in LA! yes I know that's a big step but It will enhance my career so I'm allowed. Plus I'm 18 so I can move out 😌🥳

my fit for the flight :

(just pretend it nailea as emily)

I was all set to leave for LA! I called a uber and reached to the airport, completed all the formalities, and reached towards the boarding gate. I met a lot of fans, took a lot of pictures, and then it was time to board the flight. as soon as I sat I asked a fan who sat beside me if she can take a picture for me to post on Instagram and she did. I decided to post and also give her pic creds so I asked for her username. (pretend business class is not available)