Drama Track 02: "Movie: BLOODY SHADOWS Chapter 2"

[0:00]AILESS: (sighs) Tonight's moon is the reddest I've seen.

WARREN: Yeah... It's as red as dripping blood. Maybe it's being cautious about our sacrificefor tonight.

AILESS: Truly, it is such a fitting banquet for the sacrifice.

(a strong gust of wind blows)

[...]

AILESS: (chuckles) Good evening, Miss.

[...]

AILESS: You seem frightened. Hm... You look like a normal human to me...

AILESS: (to Warren) Hey, is she really all that special?

(Warren ignores Ailess)

AILESS: The silent treatment, I see. Good grief, you've let the darkness envelop you to hideyour presence. Is this your way of running away?

AILESS: Whether you see her blood be drained or not makes no difference, you know?

AILESS: (sighs) Never mind. I'm the idiot for trying to talk to you. Let's just get this over with.

AILESS: (to Warren) You'll probably be back to normal once the moon sets.

AILESS: (chuckles) Now, Young Lady, please raise your head.

AILESS: Hm~? You have a pretty face. But I've seen plenty like you. It's as if repeating thesame thing over and over again.

AILESS: With just a little bit of my power, you will begin to not feel a thing and... It will be theend.

AILESS: A white neck. (Ailess turns to Warren) Now, don't you want to join in? You've alwaysdreamed of this day, haven't you?

AILESS: Placing your hands on this neck and then kissing her tenderly, right?

(Warren continues to keep silent)

AILESS: It seems like he's forgotten how to speak.

AILESS: (menacingly) How unfortunate, isn't it? There's no one here who will come to protectyou.

[...]

AILESS: (chuckles) You're scared, aren't you? Look, your hands are balled up [into fists].

AILESS: "Thump, thump..." Your heart's racing so fast.

[...]

AILESS: (chuckles) You want me to hurry up and get this over with? You don't need to be insuch a hurry, you know~?