PERKS

No one ever bothers to read the introduction, so why not skip straight to the perks of being a member of our community?

There are plenty of perks people, let me tell you that. In fact-
You: Get on with it!

Right-o.

🥳Perk number 1: More attention to your book. That's right! We add your book to our reading list for that genre. On our Discord server, we even have entire channels dedicated to your book - just for them!

🥳Perk number 2: Follows and friends. Firstly, our founders tend to follow back (I have three back-up accounts personally). And though we run majorly through Discord, a lot of work happens here on Wattpad! So you will get follows from other members. Also, I've talked to around 98% of the members - we're very communicative.

🥳Perk number 3: Fun and games. We like to keep things happy, you know. Games of anagram, connect four, interaction (that can get quite ridiculous, let me tell you) and so much more! We'd rather not study 24/7, though you are allowed to ask for homework help (LOL).

🥳Perk number 4: Privileged first-come-firsts! What I mean is that you'll be the first to know about awards and other things we're hosting! 

And there's so, so much more! I wasn't one of the founders, though I am one of the admins now, and I've never regretted joining!

As Zara Larsson said (that song is stuck in my head😭), it makes my jaw drop!