Confused

I'm sorry if this chapter sucks 🧍

Todoroki's eyes widened. He felt his cheeks get hot. His heart was racing. His breathing was uneven.

"Do I like bakugou?"

"Oi bastard"

"Oh Sorry I spaced out"
Todoroki said blushing looking at the blond.
"Hey katsuki" the omega turned looking at the alpha with a soft look on his face that killed todoroki. "What is it halfie."
" I.... ummm I..... think I lik- we...should get inside... it's late." todoroki couldn't bring himself to say it, he felt too embarrassed which is very new to the alpha. He has always been straight forward but here he is unable to bring himself to confess.
How. pathetic.

Todoroki stood up offering a hand to the ash blond who gladly accepted.
Their hands connected, todoroki felt as if he was going to melt, the omegas hand was warm and fit perfectly with his.

Bakugou stood up still not letting go of the alphas hand and wasn't really planning to.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The duo were walking silently,the alpha loved how the omega was being soft, he thought it was adorable how the Pomeranian was still holding his hand.
After a couple of minutes of walking they finally arrived home, todoroki opened the door and proceeded to drag the blond upstairs to their room. They both laid down on the bed facing each other. Looking into each other's eyes.
"You look cute" bakugou blushed at the alphas comment.
Bakugou leaned in placing a kiss on the alphas soft lips. He pulled away and snuggled into the males chest getting comfortable and started to close his eyes. While todoroki on the other hand was as red as a damn tomato.
"God he's adorable" todoroki thought, he wrapped his arms around the omegas waist pulling him closer to him as much as possible. They both were enjoying each other's warmth and the comfort the other gave off.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Todoroki woke up dew to the ray of sunlight hitting his eyes he let out a small annoyed growl. He looked down at the spiky male next to him, a small smile formed on lips. Now just looking at bakugou made him not want to stand up and do his "lovely" alpha duties but he knew he had to. He took of the off the soft bed covers and gently detached himself from the omega. He headed over to the bathroom and turned on the shower letting it warm up, before he can get in. He stripped and jumped in,the warm water hit his muscles he felt relaxed.

Time skip shower bc I'm a lazy nugget

Todoroki turned off the water after he was done cleaning himself. He got a towel and started to dry himself, once his body was dry enough he threw on a pare of boxers. He picked out a random outfit and was ready to head out.

He quickly did his morning patrol, once everything was clear todoroki headed to his office opening the door, and saw the greenete doing some paperwork.
"Morning todoroki how did you sleep?" The green haired male asked smiling looking up at his friend who seemed slightly startled.
"Eh? What's wrong todoroki" midoriya asked raising a brow in confusion.
"I'm confused about something" the alpha replied. "Eh? What's going on?"
"Midoriya explain how you feel around uraruka" todoroki said receiving a confused look from the broccoli.
"Every time I'm around her...." deku stopped and looked at todoroki with a really confused look. "Wait why-" "JUST TELL ME"
"okay okay. Well when I'm around her my heart starts to race. Every time she looks at me my breathing gets uneven. When she laughs or smiles I feel butterflies in my stomach. And when I'm around her I can't help but feel happy" midoriya said looking down smiling he looked at todoroki who seemed to be deep in thought.

"Midoriya.... What does it mean if I feel those things around bakugou....."

The room went silent. Midoriya was processing what todoroki just said then it hit him. "TODOROKI YOUR IN LOVE!" deku said with a wide smile. Todoroki frowned and felt his face get hot. "ARE YOU PLANNING ON CONFESSING" deku said excited.

During the whole day midoriya kept on fangirling and kept on asking the Canadian flag questions. It was quite a tiring day, then the time came to go home. Todoroki felt a bit anxious and still in shock that he was in love with the blond. This all felt very odd to the alpha considering that fact he never has felt this way.

Todoroki looked at the door knob and slowly started to twist it, opening the door. A delicious smell hit his nose he opened the door fully and saw the omega pouring food onto a bowl.
Todoroki walked in closing the door behind him, he walked up to the blonde with a smile. Bakugou looked at the alpha sticking out his tongue and his eyes half open."Dinners ready"
Todoroki's heart skipped a beat. He felt himself blush.

I have it bad

 Hello sorry I haven't posted

Hello sorry I haven't posted. I'm not even going to bother saying "I was busy" when I clearly wasn't I've been feeling really unmotivated and I've been having family problems. I'm sorry I'll try to post more often