What is this feeling?

⬆️that's how Dabi's wolf form looks like
(pretend it's a wolf tho) Also this chapter is a little cringe 😬 well for me it is anyways enjoy the chapter <3

Todoroki and Midoriya went to the meeting with THAT pack. Just hearing the name of that pack disgusted todoroki. He was currently siting down in a chair waiting for the the alpha of the pack to arrive . "Well look at you shouto I haven't seen you in a while" a voice said the alpha didn't need to look at who it was he already knew.
"What do you want Dabi" the younger boy said with anger glaring at the other alpha.
"Aww not even a hello to your big brother? How rude of you todoroki." The burnt male said Amused. Todoroki sent a death glare to the alpha. "Why did you want to see me" the younger alpha said growling. "Cant I see my little bro-" dabi got interrupted by a fist hitting the table. "QUIT THE BULLSHIT" the angry alpha yelled. Dabi was a bit shocked but smiled "wow I bet mom would be upset with your actions~" Dabi said laughing. "Anyways I came here to tell you natsuo and fuyumi have been found dead"  Dabi said smirking.

Todoroki couldn't believe what he just heard his eyes were wide open in shock his sadness was immediately covered in complete anger.
"YOU KILLED THEM DIDN'T YOU"The alpha yelled, "what? Of course not. I know I'm low but I'm not that low" the alpha said smirking. Todoroki had enough he didn't want to be in the same room with this disgusting person he calls his brother.  He stood up and walked out the room.
"Oh hey todoroki how did the meeting g-" the broccoli boy was interrupted by the angry alpha "we're leaving" Midoriya immediately knew something happened in the meeting, "todoroki what happen-"
"It doesn't concern you" the alpha said sending a death glare to the beta. The green haired boy was in shock he knew if he said anything nothing good was going to come out of it, the whole walk walking back to the pack was deadly silent.

When they made it back to the pack a few people said hello to todoroki expecting a hello back from the alpha but that was not the case. The alpha didn't say a single thing he just had a deadly look in his face that could easily Intimidate anyone. Todoroki walked in his den hella pissed. "Oi half n half bastard what took you so long!?" A certain omega yelled not reading the alphas mood. The alpha let out a loud growl that basically said "I'm not in the mood so if you do something that I don't like I'm going to kill you"not in the mood to deal with anyone. Katsuki omega instincts kicked in  he let out a yelp and started shaking, he turned into his wolf form still shaking, todoroki realized what he did and started feeling guilty, so he turned into his wolf form and walked up to the omega who was still shaking he even heard little subs  this made him feel more guilty than he was already feeling, he laid behind the omega curling around him. He decided to do a little more to comfort the omega he started licking behind the omegas ear Receiving a few Pers. "I'm sorry Bakugou" the alpha said still feeling guilty the omega blushed he could Sense the sadness from the alpha, he thought that maybe licking him would help? Omegas tend to do that when they sense their alpha is sad or upset,he hesitated but started licking the alpha. The omegas actions surprised him but he wasn't complaining he liked it. Todoroki noticed that he didn't feel angry or sad anymore? Could it be because of the omega? But he has only known the omega for a day! How could he already like the omega? After one day! Did he like the omega? Todoroki questioned no that probably isn't it. This is strange for the two colored boy, he never felt this way for anyone!
"Todoroki? What happened?" The omega asked with a worried look on his face, todoroki looked at him and felt his cheeks heating up and felt butterflies in his stomach, god what is this feeling?

The alpha signed deciding to tell the omega what happened in the meeting. "Well I have a older brother and um he has done many bad things to people and in the meeting he told me that...."todoroki frowned  "he told me my older brother and sister.... died" todoroki said.
Bakugou was in shock, a tear fell down the from the two colored alphas Cheek Bakugou nuzzled the alpha. This made the alpha smile "thank you Bakugou" todoroki said smiling.
"D-don't expect me to do this all the time!" The omega said blushing todoroki smiled.

What is this feeling?