Prologue

It was in a half destroyed AU when it happened. Creation and Destruction had their usual skirmish, without realizing that it would be their last. 

Error growled as he dodge another fucking arrow, does he ever get tired? He couldn't help but distantly think as that was the hundredth arrow the yellow cupcake has fired at him.

He clenched his teeth as two gaster blasters hit his arm when he failed to dodge in time. Error was half tempted to say 'fuck it' and leave, he should quit while he's at it cause this is stupid and he's not even getting anything out of it!

Well that's not true, Error thought as he twisted midair to dodge a wave of bones coming at him, he was stopping the multiverse from crumbling but was it really worth it? After all these narrow-minded anomalies didn't seem to care if the multiverse caved in on itself so who was he to continue to put effort into it?

Error distantly noted that this was the quickest handstand he's ever done as he flipped over back onto his feet as he caught a few skeletons in his strings, heaving them up so they were out of the way. He took a deep breath only to choke on said breath when a certain fell sans tackled him.

When did he get there?

Error ended up wrestling with the sans even though it was completely stupid cause he had string but this cherry kept grabbing his hands which stopped him from grabbing more string.

Fell managed to pin his arms above his head when he heard the sound of something power up. Error craned his neck to see Sci standing there with a machine that was forming a magenta color sphere, Sci seemed to be panicking as he tapped quickly on the pad as some other sans next to him seemed to be yelling something at Fell.

It was too late as by the time Fell looked up the machine already fired the sphere at them. Error laid there dully as the bright sphere got closer and closer, was this how he died?

Suddenly Error and Fell felt a burning pain erupt to life that if they could see they would have probably been smoking, they screamed as it began to feel like they were being stretched apart. The brightness seemed to burn into this eyesockets as even if they closed them it was still there.

Then suddenly nothing, silent and dark.