Part four-age 11

Naruto's POV
I have one more year of training before I go back home. These past few years have gone by fast! I spent several months with all the summons. The birds, insects, dragons, tigers, lions, other cats, snakes, slugs, toads, foxes, dogs, monkeys, fish and sharks, wolves. I have others that are only used for intelligence gathering like mice and bats.
I am a sage for six of them, the toads, the slugs, the monkeys, the dogs, and the wolves. I am all most always in sage mode for the dogs and wolves. My senses are better. I can heal with a touch like Jjij hashirama. Control water in the atmosphere and can do a water dragon in the desert. I have other abilities like my eyes but I'll tell you later. (Need ideas people)
This last year is to be used to control kurama's chakra. I am learning how to stack huge blocks with it. I have to be very precise with the use of chakra. Crumble well there goes another block.
"Kura can't you give me any more tips for this?" "Sorry kit you need to learn this yourself before I help you get the foxes cloak." Its good that I'm getting more chakra control with this but it's frustrating! I just need to get a feel for it. Grabs a block and carefully places it on top of another. "Yes! This exercise is finally making sense to me." "Kit take a brake I will tell you more about your parents." "Ok Kura!" "Where should I start? Maybe with the fact that your dad was the fourth hokage?" "My dad was the yellow flash?! Can you teach me how to do his Jutsus?" "Possibly I was inside your mother when he made them he showed her how they worked. If you can master this step I'll teach you how to do the rasengon. We'll need to go back for supplies soon anyhow." Naruto got right back to training. He wanted to learn his father's moves to make a fool out of his parents for abandoning him. Kurama had told him that they left him on the field alone for hours. Then he was abused by the villagers. He truly hates them. He has yet to decide what he feels about his siblings.
He made trips back to the village to pick up ninja tools and clothes from time to time. But he has to be careful not to stay after dark. His whisker marks give him away as the jinchuriki. They did unspeakable horrors to the young boy. If not for kurama he would be dead. But one good thing had came of one of his trips he made actual friends.
Flash back age five 6:45 pm
Poof the hokage's ANBU jump in front of him. "Oh it's just you Naruto." They jump back into hiding. "I really should let you know when to expect me huh. But they would still jump to defend you." "Your not wrong but I do wish you would tell me before hand that you are coming by. I would hate to be in a meeting and miss seeing you." "I just come when I have free time from my training. I'm staying the night at my apartment and heading back tomorrow. Need to pick up a few things. Want me to stop by before I go?" "Yes I have a few things to give you. A few new scrolls to practice and such." "Ok jiji."
(Short time skip to after a beating from the villagers)
Crying in a playground swing I sense two small chakra signatures coming towards me. One is a boy who has his black hair in the shape of a ducks tail feathers. He has sad black eyes. The next is a girl with bright pink hair with a red ribbon bow. She has sad green eyes. We all look at each other. "Lets introduce ourselves. I'm Naruto I like ramen, animals and the hokage that I call Jiji. I dislike the people that can't tell the difference between a kunia and the scroll. And my family because they abandoned me." "I'm Sasuke I like tomatoes, animals and my big brother. I dislike how my father treats me. He wants me to be a clone of Itachi." "I'm Sakura I want to be a Shinobi but my family doesn't support it. I like dango, animals and I like to read. I dislike my parents because they abuse me." The two boys can see the bruises starting to form on her arms and legs. "I only come back here once or twice a month but let's be friends and act like siblings!" "Yeah it'll be great to have siblings our age." The other two say. Sasuke asks, "are you guys going to be come Shinobi?" "Yes" they made a place where only they could go inside the forest of death. Naruto made seals that blocked it from sight. From that day the three would always be together.
One year later Naruto came running with an idea. "Guys I had the greatest idea! We make blood clones to go to classes and I take you with me to train with a summons. Plus any training or knowledge gets transferred back to the original while the clone sleeps. I asked jiji how teams are formed. The rookie of the year and the kunoichi of the year are paired with the dead last of the class. We should do that! Sasuke can be the rookie and I'll be the dead last. Sakura will of course be the Kunoichi of the year it's perfect!" "That might actually work and we'd get to train without anyone knowing." They got to work on making the clones and the masks they would ware. "Let's come back for the final exam" said Sakura. "Why not come in during and scare the crap out of them?" Said Sasuke "yes lets do that! I'm sure my siblings will probably come back to become Genin." He gave Sasuke the wolves contract and Sakura the tiger.
Naruto went to tell the hokage that he was going to leave a blood clone so that he would not be behind his peers. He said he would be back for the final test. The hokage agreed to keep it a secret. He said he would create it then he would head back. He got supplies to last them all few years of trading. He summoned them all to the land of wolves to train.
Time skip Kai
He looked over at Sasuke and Sakura training with their summons. They had earned a few more over time. Not as many as Naruto but a few that could track, gather intelligence, heal, and were strong teachers. They were all as strong as a kage with huge chakra reserves. They even had the yin seal like Tsunade that they covered with headbands. "Su, Ku you guys ready for lunch?" "Be right there Ru" called Sakura. The three called themselves team SuKuRu. Sasuke started laughing. As did the others after their clones sent the images to them. "Dude Ru you painted over the faces of the hokage?" "Only the face of my father. He deserves it Su." "Glad to see that the older Shinobi still underestimate us Su, Ru." "You got that right Ku. Jiji still wants to know why I act that way. But he will find out in six months. Kura said we need head home for some supplies so inform your clones to fill this list and meet at the hide out." Hands out papers. "Got it." "Will do." "Lets go tonight. Less chance of being found." "K" "ok"
Time skip later that night
They got the supplies and are back to training. Naruto got an idea. "Hay guys lets go to my family compound and collect some Jutsu scrolls. I have some blank ones that we can use to copy them down on." "Lead the way" "Be nice to learn some new ones besides the ones that we already know." "Plus with our eyes we can memorize them faster." The three of them had found a collection of sharingan eyes and had them transplanted in. Sasuke and Naruto could deactivate them on their own. Sakura had a seal that allowed her eyes to stay green until they activate. The clones don't have the eyes because they didn't have them when they made the clones.
(Mini time skip)
At the compound they found a huge library of Jutsus. "Ku you take water and earth. Su fire and lightning. I will do wind and if I can find and wood style. And any seals that We find." The three split up along with the clones. They spent two hours copying them all down to train with later. "I found a seal that will allow us to talk without actually speaking to each other." "That's great Ru!"

A/N next chapter will be the Genin exams and the return of the fourths family. Still need ideas for their eyes. I will probably do another outfit and powers page after this.