Part two-one year old

The once bright blue eyes of Naruto have become dull and lifeless. He had met the nine tails after his legs were broken. No one had looked at his eyes because if they had they would have seen a two tomoe sharingan he was the youngest person to awaken it. But no one had even noticed.

(Like this with out the glasses

(Like this with out the glasses.)
The boy was really smart he closed his eyes and went into his mind to block out the pain of his broken legs. He awoke inside a dark pathway filled with water. He crawled to where he heard the sounds of someone sleeping. He saw the nine tails but like most little kids just saw him as a large pet. He crawled over and snuggled up into the tails that seamed to cuddle him in. After the boy fell asleep the nine tails awoke to the feeling of something in his tails. 'This little one has had such a hard life just because he had me sealed away in him I think I will care for him as my own kit.' The nine tails cuddled the boy in closer to him. 'That Uchiha that forced me to attack the village better not ever come near this little one' he thought as he went back to sleep healing the boy's body. But he saw the boy's eyes open and drew in a hard breath at the sight of the sharingan in a boy so young. 'I'll have to do something to hide his eyes from the people who abuse him.' He used a henge that was permanent so long as the boy had his nine tails chakra. 'I am weakened without all of my tails but over time I will get them back. This boy was just left by his parents so I will become a father figure to the boy.' He checked the boy's chakra natures and was amazed that the boy had all five elements. Wind, water, earth, fire, and lightning. He looked at the boy's DNA and saw he was a mix of Uchiha, Senju, and Uzumaki. 'This boy will be a chakra monster even without having me inside him.'

A/N yes I know that I misspelt a few words I will go back later and fix it. Right now I am thinking he should get wood style, the EMS or Rinnegan. He will be a descendant of Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju. Like I said he will be very OP to the point where people will try to kill him.