he panicked, bandages would look weird. he stared at the sweater across the room, that would work.

if it weren't the middle of summer.

-

yoongi arrived at seokjin's house where the party was being held. the decorations were nice and minji seemed truly amazed, she was jumping around and hugging yoongi and seokjin like crazy.

"i got you a gift, i hope you like it minji" seokjin smiled, pushing it over to minji, it was huge, bigger than minji. the smal girl gasped, raising a brow as she tried to figure out how to unwrap it "appa help please" minji frowned, yoongi nodded and unwrapped it until minji could reach it, she didn't really understand what it was until she took a close look at it. a toy kitchen with fake food and utensils, she gasped "i-i like it lots jinnie!" she giggled, eager to open the huge box "i think we should wait until we get home" yoongi said, minji frowned but mumbled a small 'okay'

"so your friend is coming over? are you sure he's not a boyfriend?" seokjin teased, making yoongi whine and hide his face in his hands "im sure" yoongi whined, seokjin chuckled at teh boys reactions "if he's single, i might have to get a number" seokjin smirked, which resulted in a small slap from the youngest "did you slap me because you like him? hm?" seokjin smirked, yoongi turned red and whined "he's cute and nice but i slapped you because you're trying to find a boyfriend at my daughter's birthday party" yoongi huffed, resulting in a chuckle from seokjin.

-

jungkook knocked on the door, a princess gift bag in his hand and he patiently waited for the door to open, he wasn't even sured if he was at the right house. hopefully he was.

"uh hi! i'm jungkook, is yoongi and his daughter here?" jungkook asked, a smile on display as he stared at the unknown man in front of him "oh yeah, i'm his friend. i'm seokjin" the older boy said, jungkook nodded and bowed a bit, entering the house, pink decorations all over the house.

-

seokjin

he's cute

like rlly cute

WHY IS YOUR FRIEND SO CUTE 🤕

yoongi

STOP IT HYUNG

he's cute or wtv

BUT YOU'RE AT MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY FOR GOD'S SAKE

seokjin

WHAT ABOUT IT?

im getting his number

besides, you have that one night stand

yoongi

oh godd

-

yoongi put away his phone and shook his head as he looked at seokjin, seokjin has always been the same way, running after boy's, getting dumped and crying about them for months and the boy liked partying too which is how he found the boys.

but this was different, at least he hoped it was. if seokjin managed to get jungkook's number, jungkook wouldn't break his heart or would he?