The revelation had Chimdi sighing out in relief. She was glad that there was still a little sanity remaining on Earth.

"Who's Ada?" She asked instead.

"My girlfriend. I think you might know her though. She's a crazy fan of yours. She's worked with your boyfriend a dozen times though, actually -- they're still working together."

The skinny girl stared at him like he'd lost a few missing brain screws. "Boyfriend? Who's my boyfriend?"

The lean model stared back with utter confusion. "Jiki Sheikh. The frisbee dude? If I'm not mistaken."

It was Chimdi's turn to laugh out loud this time. She'd heard there were several rumours circling around, about she and her best friend. But she'd never been hit straight in the face with the assumption before. Never.

"I think I'm mistaken." Omoshola said, the little crease lines back on his forehead again.

"Yes. You're very much mistaken my dear." Chimdi replied, laughter still bubbling deep.

"Wow, I've always thought that you two were together. It's been going on for years though --the assumption." He confessed, feeling a little embarrassed.

"No, nothing of that sort has or is about to happen. Jiki is my best friend and that's all." She corrected, when she sobered up.

The lean model nodded, before laughing. "I guess my sources were wrong this time."

"Definitely," she agreed, but added cheekily. "But not the first time though."

"Totally. I guess Ada's ship won't set sail then, she's been quite the shipper."

She laughed. "That bad huh?"

"You have no idea. She thinks you two are low key to avoid the press and their wahala."

She paused, dug into the archives of her memory for few good seconds, she found what she sought. "Wait a minute. Do you you mean Ada -- as in the Adaeze Kings of Frisbee?"

Omoshola's eyes shun with pride as he nodded. "The one and only Lulu. It's a relief you know her. She'll go bat shit cray if she were here to see you talk about her."

"Of course I remember her," she continued, images in her head filling with the young, vibrant and talented teen actress. "I've met her once or twice, but we never got to talk."

"She's dying to meet you though, one on one." Omoshola added.

"Really? I'd love to meet her too. She seems like a real cool person."

Omoshola's grin illuminated the small space. "Then that can be arranged. She's celebrating her 17th birthday next week and don't give me that look," he playfully scolded, when he saw uncertainty cloud her features. "It's a private beach party. A lil something for friends. You can invite your friends too. The more the merrier!"

Chimdi nodded, offering a small smile. A little fun won't hurt.

The crowd went crazy when a new artiste came up on stage. Chimdi counted the minutes to the announcement of her next category. Omoshola had managed to keep her mind off the event for a while. To her surprise, they'd passed the awkward phase that came with strangers meeting for the first time. A phase that she'd always been stuck in with strangers, limiting her from having a smooth conversation.