1

This is a part two of another story called The Son Of Hades. For a better understanding of this story read that one first then come back. If you've already read that story Enjoy!💕💫
————————————————————————————

Tatia's POV: Just another dark day in the underworld..... how long I've been here I can't tell. Time moves way slower here though. Jadens helping me get used to it. We've been staying together down here. He's trying to figure out why I could stay between both worlds for so long, at least that's what he tells me but I think he's hiding something.

"I'm not hiding anything." Jaden said walking into the room and hugging me.
"I think my dads not telling us something. I just don't know what." He sighed.

"You can always count on the great lord of darkness to be up to something......I'm gonna get some rest Jaden I'm not feeling well." I told him walking over to bed. "That makes no sense, you're dead. How could you not be feeling good?"

"I don't know Jaden but I can live without all the questions." I said getting annoyed.
"We'll go talk to my dad together tomorrow." He said quietly walking out of the room as I drifted off to sleep.

"Tati it's me." A soft and sweet voice sang as I went through the woods. Only I wasn't running, nor was I walking..... I was floating. Where I was going I don't know. "My sweet girl. I've missed you." The voice said sounding more familiar.

Jadens POV: I walked out of the room and saw my dad standing in living room.

"Whats up?" I asked him. "The girl is dreaming again you must wake her." He scowled. "She isn't feeling well father."
"Well that's silly it just doesn't make much since does it?" He said still frowning. "You have something to do with this?" I asked him slowly growing more crossed.

"I still don't know what the girl is but she certainly isn't a mortal." He said sounding nervous. I've never seen my father in this state before. He seemed......afraid. "Come see for yourself." My father said walking to our bedroom door. I opened it to see Tatia floating in mid air, sound asleep. I stepped back and slowly shut the door careful not to make a sound.

"I fear this has something to do with the girls mother." "What do you mean? I thought she was dead." "I never killed her." He said with pure regret on his face. "What? Where is she?" "I have her locked away. I couldn't manage to take her soul so I kept her hidden so that I could find out what she was." "That's why Tatia isn't fully dead. The reason she could stay in between both worlds."

"Not a word of this to her. I don't need her trying to go back to the living world just yet. I don't need her trying to find her mother either." He said beginning to walk out of the door. "Tatia finds out everything eventually it's just a matter of time and this will all blow back on me." I sighed. I looked up and noticed that my father had stopped. "Sir?" I called quietly knowing that I had hit a nerve and that he was going to take it out on me. Then he put his fist up and I started to choke as he lifted me up into the air. " let's get this clear son. You WILL obey ME. You WILL NOT let her find anything, and You WILL distract her from anything having to do with this situation. GOT IT?" He exclaimed gripping tighter after every sentence then dropping me to the floor. I looked up to say something but he was gone already.

Tati's POV: I woke up with my head pounding. I looked over and saw Jaden sitting in a chair beside me. He looked worried. "What's wrong?" I asked him holding my head cause of the pain. "Tati we need to find out what you are before my father does." He said looking at the ground. "What do you mean J ?" "By now you should know that you're not human.....so what the hell are you?"

To be continued......