The unexpected twist Chapter 1 After the kiss glory begins...

It was the day after the bloodshed that was the hundred year war. The day after the kiss, the kiss between Aang and Katara underneath the gate. It was prince and soon to be fire lord Zukos coronation day. He woke up with a loud bang at his door.
"Humm" Zuko groaned out loud. He lazily tumbled out of bed, straightened his shirt out and quickly slipped on his pants.
" You may enter" Zuko replied tyring to look some what presentable. He turned around to be faced by a smiling goof ball a.k.a Aang. He rolled his eyes at the monk who woke him up from his sleep.
"What is it now avatar." Aang looked up at him.
" Why so glum your fieriness? Today's your coordination day. You should be so happy!" Aang created an air scooter and rode around Zukos wall. Zuko rolled his eyes at him. Aang indeed had grown up but Zuko thought he would always be a foolish little boy.
"Aang what time is it."
" It's time for you to get a watch seefu hotman!" Zuko frowned and growned at his stupid comment and peppy voice so early in the morning.
"That's so old Aang Zuko said.." He felt his anger rising.
" Um" Aang backed up a bit nervously at Zukos face hardening. He raised his hand up to surrender.
" Got it, no more jokeso And its 12:00 pm sharp."
"Oh god I better start getting ready for the coronation!" Zuko exclaimed.
" I knew you were going to sleep in"
Zuko looked down.
"It's strange, I always wake up with the sun, I wonder what happened to me today."
" Your probably just getting sick."
" Probably" Zuko replied.
2 hours later:
" Zuko you look like a real fire lord. Your staff will take care of everything else. I haven't got to talk to Katara since morning. I'm going to go to her now. I can't wait to give her a big hug."
" Aang you are so immature sometimes." Zuko said, annoyance clear in his deep voice. Aang looked back at him a bit Hirt and confused at Zukos outrage.
" I know who I am Zuko. But one thing I won't forget and will always care for is Katara. She's everything to me" Aang left the room leaving Zuko starring into space. His breathing became faster, as he thought about what Aang said to him. He looked at himself in the mirror. He told himself to stay calm.
"What is wrong with me. First I wake up late then I get mad for no reason."
Zuko looked at himself in the mirror. His shaggy hair was tied back in a slick pony. He was wearing his new fire lord robe with golden crimson bedding along the cuffs and neck wring, and alleys that made his shoulders look bigger and wider then it was.
" Here goes nothing."
OooooooooO

Ok guys that was my first chapter. I have watched avatar so many times, and have fallen in live with the characters. I thought i should right a story of my own. I want to make it clear that I don't own avatar in any way. I hope you love it. It's my first story. Thanxs!
Nafeesa