Chapter 14

Katara made her way back to her room, limping in pain, her mind full of thoughts, about her, about Aang, her comma... Zuko. Sokka spotted her and was quick to grab her hand.
" Katara you need to take it easy." Katara inwardly rolled her eyes, at the very familiar and frequent lectures her brother was giving her.
" You were in a comma for such a long time. Katara, we are trying our best, we will get Zuko back and-" Sokka stopped to look at his sister, she wore a blank expression, but he felt her stiffen at the mention of Zukos name. Sokka sighed, as he brung Katara to her room. She finnaly spoke,
' Thanks Sokka, but I'm not quite going to bed yet." With that Sokka nodded and quietly left, and Katara made her way to the window sill, as she looked out at the red fire nation lights.

Kataras POV/

I looked up at the fire nation lights, as my mind wondered to all the things that's happening.
"I traveled for two years to stop the hundred year war, and when I think I finally have peace, I'm at war with myself." I whispered to no one in particular. My head pounded as stress took over me. I though back to Aang, our breakup. From day one I always loved him- like a brother. Aang means the world to me, he always had. That day he defeated the fire loard something took over me, that made me kiss him, perhaps I was over excited that I allowed the kiss to happen, entering us I to a one way relationship. I know Aang loves me, but he's to young, it kills me to know that I broke his heart. I smilled a sad smile, to noone in particular as my mind wondered to all the horrible things that are happening to us. Sokka and Suki are having a baby, but they keep bickering and fighting, and Sokka refuses to talk about why. But surprisingly enough what bothered me the most was Zuko. The past while, something had token over me, I'm always so concerned about him. I want to him to be safe... I wish him well, as a... friend.

A sighed as I made my way to bed, trying to figure out these feelings that consumed me. Just before my eyes shut, I remembered the battle with Azula, the day Aang fought the fire lord. Him jumping in front of me, taking so much lightning to save me. My last though before drifting off,
" Zuko I will find you, and I will do it by myself."

you like? Next chapter will include the problems between Sokka and Suki and Yue. please vote and follow me! Short chapter SOOOO busy with work these days bear with me please don't delegate me out your library