Chapter 7: The breakfast shock

Kataras POV/
I woke up this morning my mouth tasting the horrible taste of the beer from yesterday, my head slightly ticking loud, drowning any sound out. I must have drank a lot last night to still be experiencing side effects until morning. I decided that I would go out in the morning to get some leaves and herbs to drink. It's the last day for team avatar to be in the fire nation... or at least I think it is, we defeated the fire lord and the world is at peace, so what do we do know? I was interrupted from my thoughts by the groan of my stomach I heared a knock in my door just in time,
" Miss Katara are you awake. Fire lord Zuko has requested that you get ready for breakfast and he wishes to see you in his throne room, with ought companions right after."
" Yes thank you." Zuko wanted to meet me? I suddenly got nervous thinking about what happened last night. I'm sure that's what he wants to talk about, it's so embarrassing just thinking about it. I didn't bother brading my hair as I quickly fixed my hair loopies and threw on my water tribe dress.
Zukos POV/
I asked the guards to let Katara meet me after breakfast with ought company. I just wanted to make sure she was ok after what happened, and to make sure she wasn't unconfortable. I wanted to let her know that the guards were being punished.
As I talked with uncle at the breakfast table I noticed Katara enter, she was very quite. I can't blame her really. After all that happened I don't expect her to be shooting above te sky. Throughout breakfast she barley spoke a word, even when Sokka teased here, something I know she wouldn't stand for. She probably knew her brother, Suki, Toph, and Aang were worried, because she looked up at them and smilled.
" Don't worry guys I'm ok. Just a little low on sleep" she said. I know that I'm the only one that knows it was not true, and for some reason it made me happy knowing that I get to share that with her.
Narrators POV/
Katara quietly talkes with Suko throughout the whole morning, making sure to avoid eye contact with Zuko. She didnt talked to Aang, and she want so sure any more that she liked him the way she did. It was all mixed up. Suki whispered to Katara to meet her in the haul for a second. Katara studied her friend to see that she was very nervous, playing with her short, yet beitiful hair, not daring to make eye contact with Kayara as she spoke.
Katara POV/
Suki brought me outside, and I knew she had to tell me something but I couldn't help but notice how nervous she was. I put a hand on her shoulder and told her,
" Don't worry Sukii whatever you have to say ill understand, ill be hear for you." Suki turned to face Katara.
" I'm preagnent." Kataras eyes beamed open, a rush of lightning serving through her body
Kataras POV/
Suki told me she's preagnent. I don't know how to feel about this. I mean how can my brother- how can she- when- I'm mean she's- and like 15... I couldn't even speak with the questions running through my mind I kinda felt disturbed knowing what Sokka and Suki did, and the fact that she's so young. I was beaming with joy.
" I'm going to be an aunty!!!" I screamed out loud, a bit to loud.
" Shhhhh!" she napped at me.
" Your the only one that knows." I was confused and pleased at the same time that she choose to tell me first! But I knew she had to tell Sokka.
" Don't worry go tell him,ill be here if you need me."

Hey beauties hope you like it!!! until next time then please follow:)
Thanxs