Chapter 6

Andres's POV

I tapped my foot nervously while me and Theo waited for the girls to come downstairs. They were taking forever to get ready. Why is it so hard to put on a dress and do a little bit of a makeup?

''For how long will they be upstairs?'' I frowned.
''It's a women thing, Andres. As a man, you need to be very patient. Women, especially my wife who is by the way perfectionist, need to take their time. They hate to be in rush.'' Theodor calmly explained.

''How can you put up with her? I would probably lose all my f**king nerves.'' I said.
''I love my wife more than I love myself, Andres. You'll see when you get married to the woman you love.'' He told me. I shook my head in disbelief.

''I'm glad that Beth took Emma. Even if I miss her now, me and Martina can finally take a break. I'm glad we're going to hang out. I planned to go to the Silver Tiger. It's not that crowded since it's more elite.'' Theo said.

''Yes, that club is nice. Hot chicks and all.'' I nudged him playfully in a shoulder, but he only shook his head.
''I'm a married man, Andres and I find my wife the most beautiful. You should look to settle down too. You're already 35.'' He said, patting my shoulder.

''Ouch. That hurt.'' I said, making a painful expression on my face. But I hate to admit that his words are true. And my father has been saying the same things. I don't know what to think anymore.

''But you were 32 when you met Tina.'' I said, trying to defend myself but failed miserably.
''I didn't f**k around like you do all the time. You probably catched some disease.'' He hissed.

''I tested myself and everything was negative. I'm not that stupid. But you're right in some way.'' I frowned. He smirked mischeviously and nudged me to turn around. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and slowly turned around only to drop my jaw to the floor.

I almost drooled at the sight of her dressed in that. Tina smiled widely and walked into her husband's arms. Tina was wearing tight pink dress that reached her knees and low black heels. Just in Theodor's style.

''You look beautiful, baby.'' I heard him say and a sound of kiss which made me slightly disgusted. My eyes stayed on the girl who had her long legs on display in that black tight dress that hugged all of her thick curves.

Just the thought about other men in that club watching her made my blood boil. I don't f**king care if this was jealously, but I hated to think about other men drooling over her.

I stepped closer to her and put my hand on her waist, bringing her closer to me.
''What the hell are you wearing?'' I said, almost growling.
''A dress.'' She answered. She refused to meet my eyes and continued looking at my button up shirt.

''This is not a dress. It's barely covering your ass.'' I said.
''But it's not that bad. I thought I look good in it.'' She finally looked at me through her thick eyelashes. Her eyes were watering and I figured out I have been too harsh on her. I started caressing her side slowly.

''You look good, babydoll. Even more than good. And that's the problem.'' Her look held confusion and her lips were pouty. It took all of my self control to back away.

''Let's go. I'm taking my car too.'' I said going out of the house before everyone. I walked to my car unlocking it when I saw Lily approaching my car.

''Theo and Tina will go separately. Can I go with you?'' She asked me. I nodded my head and got inside the car. I saw Theo going before me as I followed after Lily entered my car.

''Are you mad, Andres?'' She asked me. I quickly looked at her before returning my eyes on the road.
''I'm not mad. I have no reason to be.'' I lied. She is the reason that's driving me into madness.