7 . Vacation on cards ....

After the heated exchange Veer sits down with his brother's and scolds them.

Veer : What nonsense you keeep showing her .... she is pregnant brother's don't you know her hormones are on a bad side .

She gets affected if she is , then the babies too get stressed....

Daksh: Bhai we didn't know she will take it this way ....

Monil : Bhai will show her cartoons then she will be in good mood no serial pakawala promise...

Tapish: I will also keep an eye don't worry ....

Bani comes out with a healthy milk shake with icecream in it and comes and sits next to him ....

Veer .......

Veer: Sweetheart ..... what do you want .....

Bani: Nothing much a trip to some place the house is getting boring can we take all of them together they will give me company as well .... It would be a good outing....

Other's look at her a bit shocked then him he scratched his neck ....

She was enjoying her drink ... she really didn't look pregnant at all she waa looking like a dish to him he snapped out of that line of thought.....

Veer : Gulping at what she might say ....

Bani .... Gharwali you sure about it ....

She nods her head .....

By the time his dad came there ...

What is my daughter asking for Veer ....

Veer gives a.shake to his head .... he tells what she asked for ...

Veer's dad : So .... Bani you want to go on trip she bobs her head up and down ....

Take her out on a trip then where do you want to go

Any place dad .... I want to see historic places , enjoy in beaches and importantly I want family also to come you guys decide place ....

She gets comfortable with an half embrace of Veer's hand around her .

He kisses her head and caresses her hair .....

Pawan : How about Spain ... you would get everything and we could go out on a roadtrip to Portugal and Ibiza aswell .

I had been their few years back with a delegation but was not that lucky to see everything...

Balwant : Firstly make an itinerary and take doctor's advice and next finish all the pending work and make time for atleast 20 days ....

Ofcourse our staff are competent we will check through the video conference on it .

Veer : Dad .... thank you ....

Balwant: I am not doing it for you for my daughter....

Bani gets out from his embrace goes and sits next to him and hugs him ....

Dad thank you ... you always agree to my demands thank you so much .

He asks her you happy .she nods ...

Then settled now relax and don't worry so much ...

Balwant: Finish the work related to the clans aswell that is important too .

Bani : I finished my work its almost done dad .... everything sorted even with Cheel clan I looked into it everything is normal ....

I was planning to deploy more reinforcements while we away ....