3.Justice

Next day in the morning all gather to have breakfast and finalize their plan on attacking their enemies .

They move towards Mayuri's house Since she and Jay where together . They oberve them from a distance. Having a really good time . No one was at home other than them .

Veer: We surround them then attack them. Bani... she nods .

Once they surround them they being perfect loosers realized after sometime.

Jay : What the hell .... he stands up annoyed.

Mayuri seemed least bothered .

Jay : so the Cheel found me atlast . Oh so sad . Veer how is my darling lover ....I will tell what I want and will do ....

Mayuri: oh oh wait a minute darling. Do you know your wife is a aadi nagin .

All react as if surprised and shocked .

Jay : Join hands with me we can share her powers . She has abundant power including the nag stone .

V dad : Really such a good news our mission will be over . Son lets get it done then .

Veer : dad.... so Jay ...urf dabewalla
Why ..... I hate her for reason but you ...

Jay : oh nothing much her beauty and powers . I lust her . Nothing much .

Bani : Lusting is a bad and that to on Aadi nagin oops on Servashehst Aadi Nagin .

Jay : Bani save me please they have surrounded me .

Veer : Sweetheart how did you reach here .....

Bani : I... wanted to settle some scores , Very close to my heart for centuries together now .

Jay transforms to a snake . Yes Bani we can finish this Cheel kingdom today .

Bani starts laughing you think I'm mad or a fool . I have trapped you where will you go now . Bani in a flash pulls Mayuri to her and says ....

You troubled me enough who do you think you are mourni and ichadari is a waste tittle to you dumb lady .

You and him killed innocent this is my punishment. She bits her and then squeezes her to kill her in seconds. She dies in a flash .

Bani : Oppps .... Jay .... your partner, companion.... so sad .... see seee I killed her ..... Veer see I killed her ... just like this she snaps a finger in front of him .

Oh I love this game . Jay make this interesting right . Interesting.

No you won't. Okay ....... Bani goes towards Veer .

Bani kisses Veer on his lips and turns . Veer ....

Yes Sweetheart ....

Make this interesting it's boring. I killed this useless one I want a fight he will die like her .

Jay: You betrayed me for this cheel . You are not fit to be queen of nag look . You cheater.

Bani stares back at him .

Bani : I changed my mind . She dodges his stance to bait and kill him .

He tries attacking her .

Jay I want to share my secret with you .

Veer she calls him . He stands next to her .

See us carefully. We complete eachother and Yes you were right . She kisses him in front of him and moves back .

After humiliating him enough she attacks him many times and kills him .

V dad and Chachu: Veer control her she can't loose her good virtue. She shouldn't proceed to dark side of the power .