5. Discovering Secrets

Veer: Bani do you have any food cravings you want to eat in afternoon the chef their has to be pre informed.

Bani: Any thing will do Veer nothing specific .

You like beaches .

She nods a Yes .

I really loved them I even enjoyed going to one in weekends. Later on completely stopped because of lack of time from house chores .

She thinks of three kids . Feeding, tackling everything for eachone . She was freaking out . Veer could understand the emotions and feelings.

He stopped the car got her out and ordered for their food and took her to the beach attached to the house .

He settles onto the beach pulling her as well intk his embrace.

Veer: Bani I know you really are anxious for the triplets ,even I am . Don't worry so much . They will be hybrid like us don't worry. We have my whole family to help us . I am sure they would be responsible like us .

We will always keep tabs . I wouldn't let it bother both of us .

Bani: Will I be a good mother Veer ....

Veer: You would be the best . Come here he kisses her forehead .

Bani: You had a meeting right come lets go . They might be waiting.

Veer: About that there is no meeting I wanted to spend time with you so I got you here .

Bani: Says Thank you with a small smile adorning her face .

Veer: Shall we cook our dinner it would be really wonderful will make it even more special.

Bani: That would be wonderful and worthy.

So Veer tell me why this house .

Veer : I don't know . I felt like this place was going to be your favorite so got you here .

He rounded his hands around her bare waist and traced her navel . He kisses her cheeck and head .

Bani .... He projects his plan for night a very naughty one indeed .

Bani looks at him astonished.

Bani: what the hell .... Veer really.

Veer : What can I do you look so beautiful always , my mind and heart both slip from their place .

Bani: huh ....

Veer : It's our date night Bani .... Sweetheart enjoy this moment.

Bani hugs him back rests her head on his shoulder.

Veer .... I am scared three kids and them growing in me .

I read that in pregnancies like this I might give birth earlier in 8th month rather 9th .

By that time I would become a whale ..... she has tears by end .

Veer : Bani you would be the brightest glowing mother to be seen . Yes your Apprehension is right and please relax be calm everyone around us will help us .

Bani : What about our duties otherwise we can't side line those .

Daksh and Monil have agreed to sort that out along with chachu . We nèed to respond to all by a weeks time . We can do it together don't worry.

Bani : You are the best . I love ..... you .

Veer: That I know darling tell me something I don't know .