4.New Life

( Contain 13+ scenes read only if your comfortable. )

Veer : Let me handle her in my way . Uncle stay here for today even you Meera . I will talk with her . I am taking her away to my hide out for few hours . She is very disturbed. Let me sort it out .

Tapish: Veer be careful she is ....

Veer: Bhai .....

V dad: control her emotions Veer the stone will yield her to negativity.

Veer: That's the reason I am taking her away . Please understand.

V dad: okay go .

Veer to B uncle: please don't worry . Your Bani will be fine . I will get her back smiling. Please don't worry I make her to understand your side .

Veer goes out to where Bani is sitting. He reaches out to her and takes her away flying . She doesn't complain. Rather holds him tight .

Once they reach his hideout.

He settles Bani down on the bed . He sits behind her and pulls her into him .

He places his face on her shoulder.

Bani .... please don't feel so guilty . Bani .....

She just cries.....

Veer .... I wanted a few memories of my parents to keep it in my mind to store am getting none . I misunderstood my uncle. He didn't tell me . I would have helped him in getting her treated. I accused him . I won't be able to forgive myself.

You and Tapish bhai are helping my Di and uncle. I can't thank you enough.

I wronged so many people. I am getting so much happiness that I feel I will loose everything including you . Veer I can't live without you . You wouldn't leave me right.

Veer : Bani litsen to me you are my life. We are yin and yang , we are puzzle that fits into each other perfectly.

You trust me. She nods . Any other doubts you have . She nods no .

Veer ..... I love you.

Huh Sweetheart you kill me with that sentence love you too Sweetheart.

Bani : Veer I want to stay alone for sometime ......

Veer : But ..

Bani: let me finish , With you .

Veer: Bani ...... come here. We will go back for dinner this day is ours .

Bani moves closer to him pulls him for a long kiss which got deepened by the second.

Veer moves his hand over her bare waist . He unwrapped her saree bit by bit . Bani was lost . Senseless in the whole thing. Veer discarded each clothes from there body . He laid her on the mattress. Both worshiped each other bodies at ease with no hindrance.

Their moans and sounds filled the whole house . They reached eachother many times and they were really at their heights to pleasure each other equally. They pulled off after few hours. It was around 2 . Veer was tracing patterns on her back .

Veer : Bani love I have a game shall we play . 20 questions each to know about other's.

Each question we kiss each other at end .

Bani : I will start better yet after all questions we can go ahead for round two . I haven't got enough of you patidev .

Veer : Fair enough good way to say I want more. Don't blame me if you can't walk when we reach back .