4

3rd person's POV

"Renjun come on let us help please"

"Jaemin it's not like it's a real date he is only asking because he is under a spell"

"Doesn't mean you can't enjoy your first ever date now comfy comfy comfy"

Haechan walked in

"These pair of jeans since there your favorite and wear it with the oversized stripped shirt you have that's comfy and fashionable"

"I don't think it's not that big a deal"

The door bell rang and Renjun went to pick it up

"You sit down Jaemin and I will get it what's the fun if he doesn't wait"

"Am I a prize of patients?"

"No your not an object"

They walked away and went to pickup the door

"Hey where is Renjun?"

"Oh you know he is finishing up getting dressed where are you taking him"

"Oh I want that to be a surprise but hopefully it'll go so well he'll talk about it"

"Be careful with him"

"He is our best friend he may not show it all the time but he is fragile"

"I'm not going to try to hurt him I promise you"

Renjun walked out because it's been 15 minutes

Yangyang stopped and looked at him he has never seen someone look so good in simple clothing

"You look beautiful.... really really beautiful"

Renjun felt himself blush slightly

"Thanks you look very handsome as well"

The other was also wearing a simple outfit that being a pair of black pants and a black button up with a bomber jacket layered over it but if you ask his roommate Ten the process of finally getting him to choose an outfit out of the hundreds he changed into

"Okay bye don't burn anything down well I am gone"

"No promises but nana and I will try to stay out of trouble"

"Have fun but not to much fun come back still holy"

Yangyang laughed while Renjun scream "shut up"

"Okay come Renjun we have a journey to go on"

"What"

"We are going to have to go on an adventure to get to our date spot"

"You couldn't just take me to a restaurant like everyone else does on a first date"

"Well if I was going to make an impression I had to be different from everyone else"

"Well your the only person who has ever taken me out on a date"

"No way your such a great person how would no one would have wanted to take you out on a date your pretty, smart, and have an amazing personality"

"Thanks but I guess your the only one other than Jaemin Jisung and Haechan who thinks that since no one else even bothers to know me"

"Their loss you are the best"

"Okay we are all the way in the forest are we almost there yet"

"Half way are you scared of bridges"