Flower Crowns and Crop Tops

Summary: what happens when louis spots a curly headed boy at a club and gets possessive?
(Top Louis, fem Harry)

*Louis' pov*

i groan as im being pulled through the doors of the local nightclub called Ride, or Die. to be clear i didn't want to come, i was forced against my will.

"come on lad it'll be fun" liam says as he glances back from the hold he has on my arm

"you say that every time and within the first five minutes i'm left alone while u party with your boyfriend" i say with annoyance lacing my tone.  we get over to our usual table and sit down.

"he's not my boyfriend, lou. we're just having fun together" he says with a shrug

"yeah and by "having fun" you mean leaving me to go home with him and get railed" i say with a smirk which earns me a wack on the arm. "just saying the truth"
i say with my hands up in defense.

"whatever i need a drink" he said with a light laugh and a shake of his head.

"you could say that again" i say and we get up and make our way over to the bar. i order a beer and lean my back against the counter and have a look around.

whenever i go out with liam there are never any guys who peek my interest. they are all desperate guys looking for a quick fuck. i'm not saying i'm looking for their hand in marriage, but it'd be nice to spend the night with someone who doesn't view it as meaningless sex.

i turn to say something to liam but i'm met with an empty spot that was formally accompanied by the man in question. i shake my head and laugh when i finally spot him grinding against his raven haired boy. when i spot the couple i know i'll be on my own tonight and most likely traveling home alone. good thing i drove.

i casually sip my beer, in hopes to make it last as long as possible since i've limited myself to one seeing as i have to operate a motorized vehicle. i sway to the rhythm of music and let my eyes scan over the crowded dance floor. as always no one seems to catch my interest. i sigh in defeat and continue my observing.

then i see him. my eyes stop and focus on him. he's dancing with his eyes closed, arms in the air, hips swaying, and not a care in the world. the way he moves is like a poem and every turn is a confession of a secret he's been holding in, but he never tells us what he's hiding. he's absolutely breathtaking and i can't tear my eyes away.

his light brown wavy-like curls bounce and sway with every turn, somehow keeping time with the music. on top of his flawless hair sits a crown of flowers. it's dotted with light blue roses and little white buds to fill in the gaps.

he's wearing a baby blue spaghetti strap crop top that matches the flower crown. he lets the jean jacket he's wearing slip down one of his shoulders and bunch at his wrist. the sinful top is tight against his skin and stops just above his belly button. his hips peek out from where his white skinny jeans don't reach. his legs are sculpted from only the best of artists and move him around in the melodic way and  on his feet are a pair of baby blue high top converse to match his top.

his beauty is almost overwhelming yet extremely captivating and i can't bring myself to look away. i continue watching him dance with a dumbfounded look on my face.

after a bit he pauses his dancing and opens his eyes when a blonde haired lad taps him on the shoulder and whispers something in his ear and points in my direction. my cheeks redden as his head snaps up and his gaze is focused on me. i should look away and pretend i wasn't just staring at the flawless boy, but when i catch his green eyed stare my eyes are immediately glued.

he giggles and smiles as he says something back to his friend before the blonde moves away to be with some guy. the green eyes shoot me a wink before he goes back to dancing. a wink. a fûcking wink from this mysteriously beautiful boy has my breath hitching and my knees threatening to give out.