You're Dead Squid

"Die Inkling" I snarled. Raising my Ink Blasters I pulled the trigger. SPLAT! My aim was perfect. My sister Garnet and me drop down on our knees and inspected her. she had long tentacles which were purple. She wore a purple beanie hat, and a dark blue sweater that had a squid on it, with jeans and and glittery pink sneakers. She also had a black leather bag with a pretty blue-teal strap which I grabbed and looked in. It had a Squombook, a notebook with pencils, and a Orange textbook labeled Turf War History with a picture a Inklings standing together. Judging the fact that their hair was all pink and that they carried and arrangement of Ink Weapons they were either just finishing a turf war or starting one. Garnet snorted in disgust "And we went through all this trouble to find stuff that would help us in final exams at Inkblot Academy. 

"Well she was carrying a Squi-phone" I Replied "that'll sell for some money at the market."

"'Some money'" Garnet muttered "I want a lot of money, besides those are everywhere nowadays.  Besides" she added "It's covered in Ink anyway."

We where in a back allay of Inkopolis. A lamp flickered nearby as moths buzzed around it. broken-down brick buildings with dirty crack glass windows where on each side of the alley. Four metal trash cans where to the left. The ground was dirty and made of bricks, With rats scurrying around and a funky smell filled the area, yet it was still way nicer than where we lived. 

"Grab the Squombook, Squi-phone and her Bag but leave the rest behind." Snapped Garnet

"What if someone finds her, Garnet?"

Garnet smiled coldly flashing her fangs. "Then we'll be in luck" Her dark red tentacles filled with seaweed move slightly as she walked away leaving me in a pool of sweat.

A few minutes later as we were getting closer to Inkopolis Square, me and Garnet heard some singing "That I'll feel the melody you better Ink!" followed by music. 

"Calamari Inkantation" said Garnet said softly

"What?" I asked 

"Someone is listening to the Calamari Inkantation." explained my sister.

As we approached we could see the flash lights of Inkopolis Square. The street was now pavement and lights were on in the buildings around us. The lights were also working properly and a skateboard was laying on the street I looked at it "Should we-"

We don't need a skateboard." interrupted Garnet "Forget about it."  

 This place was not as forgotten as the Back Allay. Stars dotted the sky and a cool breeze brushed against us.  

"I wonder how there is no light pollution." I asked my sister.

"Don't complain!" She snapped "We rarely see the stars so treasure this moment!" 

"Just curious" I muttered under my breath.

"What!" 

"Nothing." I mumbled

"You really need to stop mumbling"  Garnet snapped "How else can you talk to your troops if they can't hear you." After a pause she added "use your blaster to give use a line of ink to climb the buildings and give the squid brats a inky surprise."

Nodding I pulled out my blaster and aimed. SPLAT! A line of Dark Red Ink covered face of the building. Becoming Octopuses we hopped into the ink and climbed to the top.

The building was tall so we had a great view of Inkopolis. the top was made of cement and there was a vent coming out. A Squidbucks plastic coffee cup with a straw in oi was lay to our right  I thought about suggesting we climb in the vent and into the building but if Garnet hadn't mentioned that, then the answer was probably yelling followed by a no. Squinting  my sister pointed out some buildings. 

"That's Inkopolis tower, that's the weapon shop that I want to rob today, and that's   the entrance to Octo Canyon."

"The way home..."

"Yeah..." 

"So what the plan?" I asked

Garnet looked at me with her 'Are You Serious face', then sighed "We are gonna attack the squid brats then make our way to Inkopolis Square, rob the weapons shop, and go back to home.

"Okay"

Heading to the edge of the building and peaking off we saw the Inklings partying. They were sitting on boxes or the ground with pizza boxes littered around. A giant Boom Box (so outdated) was blaring Squid Sister music at top volume. A few where dancing and one had fallen asleep with his head in a open pizza box. A pizza box with pizza inside. I smiled at this. 

"I will take out the more lively ones then you hop down halfway through and attack the rest." Explained Garnet. 

Taking aim she pulled the trigger "Now Mara" she order me.

I leapt off the building as an octopus and landed in the Ink. Raising my ink gun SPLAT!  two down four to go. SPLAT Garnet had splatted the sleeping one. Two Inkling were running by now. But one was paralyzed with fear he had the weird hairstyle of the town ponytails and a tan his hair was yellow and he was wearing a white T-shirt with black pants. Aiming carefully (to make him scared) I pulled the trigger. 

Time seemed to slow down. I watched as the red blob of ink moved toured the trembling inkling. Then a tiny voice in me asks Why are you killing him? the good part of me I guess, but then the bad part of me shot back He will not be dead he will just have to find a respawner there are loads around here I'm sure. But there weren't. 

Leaping forward I shoved him out of the way. I leaned in and told him "tell anyone and you are a dead squid."