Ted Dibiase

Sighing softly I checked my thumb for blood, for the hundredth time today I pricked my thumb, my head wasn't in the game. Being a seamstress is never easy, especially when working for a company as big as the WWE. I created many masterpieces for many superstars and divas including Natalya, Dolph Ziggler, Alicia Fox and that is only to name a few.

"Excuse me." A French Canadian voice enter my ears. I turned to see WWE Diva Maryse, she was standing there holding a pair of shorts with her finger. "I have a problem with these."

"I'm sure if you ask Amanda, she will gladly fix whatever problem you are having Maryse." I smiled softly at her as I continued to sew. I glanced up and noticed my crush - Ted Dibiase Jr standing right beside her, he didn't seem interested in the conversation at all.

"I came to you, so you fix them." She told me pushing her finger forward with the shorts. I just looked at her before the shorts and shaking my head.

"Look Maryse, I'm swamped and I'm not your seamstress." I sighed placing down the shorts I was working on for Victoria, aka Alicia Fox. "I'm sure if you give them to..." I started only to be cut off by a pair of shorts hitting my face.

"I want you to fix them, they are too tight." She snapped. I lifted my hand taking the shorts from my head and watched as she walked off. "I'll be back in an hour, have them ready." She waved.

"Bitch." I muttered.

"What was that?" I heard a male voice, it wasn't until he spoke that I realised that Ted was still here.

"Nothing." I muttered looking away. I lifted a new needle, threaded it before looking at Maryse's shorts. I started to remove the original threading, but as I was doing that I felt a hand on my mine, stopping my actions.

"I would apologise for her actions, but it would mean nothing coming from me." Ted smiled softly at me as I looked into his beautiful eyes. "I'm Ted, Ted Dibiase."

"Ryba, Ryba Anderson." I smiled softly at him before removing my hand from underneath his.

"Sorry did that make you uncomfortable?" He asked as he started to pull away, a soft blush appearing on his cheeks.

"No, quite the opposite." I giggled as I lifted Maryse's shorts. "But I'd hate to think what she would do if I don't fix these." I told him holding up the shorts.

"Screw her." He announced taking the shorts from my hand and tossing them to the side.

"I can't, it's my job." I moaned before going to get the shorts, I felt an arm wrap around my waist stopping me from going anywhere near the shorts, or anywhere for that matter.

"No it's not, as you said you are not her seamstress." He smiled as I looked up at him, I looked down feeling his arm around my waist and I instantly blushed. "Do you like that?" He asked causing me to look down blushing.

"It's....nice." I chuckled lowly. I felt a hand under my chin, pulling my face to look up in the direction of Ted.

"Come on." He grinned before taking my hand and dragging me off down the corridor.

"Wait, where are you taking me?" I asked as I tried to catch up with his long strides. The tape measure around my neck, flowing out behind me before slowly falling from my shoulders.

"You are going to have some fun." He smiled pulling me into his side. His grip was strong. If I wasn't enjoying the attention I was receiving from him, I would tell him it hurt and to loosen his grip, but I didn't care.

"But my work."

"Doesn't have to be completed to Monday, it's Wednesday. Have fun with me?" He asked putting on the most gorgeous puppy dog eyes I ever seen.

"You clearly don't know how long it takes to make an outfit."

"And you clearly can't say no to me." He laughed. We made it to the car park. He opened the door of his car for me in which I gladly entered. "Besides, if you are behind, I'll help you." He laughed getting into the drivers side.

"You know how to sew?" I asked smiling, is it possible he has more talents?

"No, but I can keep you company until you finish them." He chuckled pulling out of the arena.

"I'd like that." I smiled. We fell into a short silence, I began to look out the window at the beautiful scenery passing me. "The sights are so beautiful."

"The only beautiful sight I see, is next to me in this car." Ted smiled sweetly at me causing me to blush once again. I thanked him as we continued into conversation, we drove for what felt like hours, we stopped for ice cream, just enjoying each other's company. We talked about ourselves, our likes and dislikes. To be honest, I felt myself falling for this man more. When we arrived back in the arena, the smile never left my face. Nothing could ruin my mood.

"Where the hell were you?" A very angry French Canadian voice echoed off the walls. "I told you to have these done in an hour, its been two."

"Don't talk to her like that Maryse." Ted spoke up, I looked at him shocked before turning to Maryse only to see fury glaze over her eyes.

"Excuse me?" Maryse seethed as she turned her glaring eyes from me to Ted.

"What are you Vickie Guerrero now?" Ted joked elbowing me on the side. I looked at him, smiling weakly, to scared to laugh. "Maryse she isn't your seamstress, take your shorts to your seamstress."

"I don't have to." Maryse spoke pushing her long blonde hair behind her shoulder. "I can ask who I like to make and fix my clothes."

"Key word there Maryse, ask." Ted pointed out. "Something you didn't do, you demanded. Therefore Miss Anderson doesn't have to do a thing for you." I was about to interject and tell him that wasn't true, but the words wouldn't leave my mouth.

"I can fix them now." I spoke breaking the silence between us. I reached out my hand to take the shorts from Maryse only to have Ted grab my hand.

"If she ask's nicely you can fix them." Ted smiled at me before turning to Maryse with a smirk. "Oh and a apology will be great." I looked up at Ted who was completely serious, his hand gripping mine tightly.

"Okay..." Maryse exhaled, I could tell she was annoyed. "Would you please, fix my shorts and I apologize for my behaviour earlier." She spoke her voice sounded sincere. I nodded softly, taking the shorts from Maryse. I watched as she smiled briefly before walking away.

"Now what wasn't so hard." Ted smiled placing his large arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him softly. I smiled softly as I pulled away from him to go to work. I started once again on Maryse's shorts, I couldn't help but laugh as I watched Ted pull over chair before sitting on it. "I told you, I'd keep you company."

"You don't have to." I laughed as I began to sew the shorts.

"I want to." Ted smiled that million dollar smile, causing me to blush.

I started to make mindless chatter with Ted as I finished Maryse's shorts. I decided that Victoria's outfit could keep until morning as I was becoming extremely tired. I packed up my stuff as quietly as I could. Throughout the sewing process Ted fell asleep against a pile of material.

"Ted wake up." I whispered softly to him. I waited patiently as he began to bring himself round.

"Hey beautiful." Ted whispered as he stretched his muscles. "Are you ready to go home?"

"Home? I haven't been home in a few weeks Ted." I laughed lifting my stuff.

"You know what I meant." He smiled pulling me into a one armed hug before taking my stuff. "I can carry that, now get into the car."

We drove back to the hotel in silence, just embracing each other's company. I smiled softly as Ted offered me his hand, I gladly accepted it as we walked into the hotel. It was only a matter of time before we parted ways and that sadden me.

"I had a really great time with you tonight." Ted smiled once we got to my basic accommodation in the hotel. "Your such an amazing girl, I'd love to hang out with you again. What do you say?"

"I'd love to." I blushed looking down once more. I felt his hand go underneath my chin, lifting me up so that I was staring into his eyes.

"May I?" He asked as he started to lean closer and closer. I nodded my head softly, leaning forward myself until out lips met in the middle. Words couldn't describe the feelings that rushed through my body, from head to toe. I felt amazing, amazing numb. Almost to soon his lips pulled from mine, a sigh of sadness leaving my mouth. "Meet me downstairs in the morning, 8am."

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I giggled causing him to laugh.

"Is that a yes?" He asked, I nodded my head once more before leaning forward. I wrapped my hand around his neck pulling him closer to me. I had to feel his lips one last time before the morning.