Chapter 25

Alexis's POV:

I woke up with the dread of having to face my family after last night. I sighed and went into the bathroom and showered and after I was done in the shower I got dressed in black high waisted jeans, a black crop top and my combat boots with my leather jacket. I made my way downstairs and went to Liv and kissed her head.

"Morning bumblebee." I said.

"Morning mommy." She said smiling up at me. I chuckled and sat down.

"Morning guys." I said looking around the table.

"Morning." They mumbled.

"Well. I'm going to hang out with Ally today." I said standing up. "Be good bumblebee." I said kissing her head.

"I will mommy." She said smiling at me. I kissed her head one more time before I gave everyone else hugs they were shocked but eh. I finally left and got on my bike and made my way towards the mall we were meeting at. Why is it that even when we're in LA she still amazes me? I don't know. She honestly has a shopping problem but tell her that and she'll kick your ass. When I got there I parked my bike and got off putting my helmet up and grabbing my keys. When I walked in the mall I looked at where she said to meet and went there and when I got there she was talking, well more like squealing like a fan girl around three guys. I walked up to her and I didn't recognize these people so I put my bitch face on. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around and smiled sheepishly. I raised my brow at her.

"Hey Lex." She said in a tone that I recognized.

"If your wondering if I heard you talking like a fan girl? Then yes. Yes I did." I said confirming her thoughts.

"Well you can't blame me." She said raising her hands in defense.

"And why can't I?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"Do you even watch youtube anymore?" She asked.

"No?" I said in confusion.

"Sam and Colby. You know the explorers and the ones going to all of those haunted places." She said.

"Oh. Yeah why?" I asked completely oblivious to the fact they were right there.

"Look." She said. I looked and they were there just watching us with amusement in there eyes.

"Ok?" I said.

"Ok! Just ok!" She exclaimed.

"Bitch quiet the fuck down!" I whisper yelled. She held her hands up in surrender. "Anyway, where's Leo?" I asked.

"Don't know. Probably at home sulking." She said shrugging and rolling her eyes. And then my phone rang. I looked at the screen and seen that it was Colton. He was supposed to be with family. I answered

"Hello." I said. I felt my heart break into a million pieces when I heard is grunting and a girls moaning. I immediately hung up. Ally furrowed her brows.

"You ok Lex? You look really pale." She asked.

"Of course. I know I said we'd shop today but I think I'm just going to go home." I said. " It was nice meeting you." I said to Sam and Colby.

"You too." Sam said.

"Oh. And if you ever want some company exploring haunted shit. I'm your girl." I said backing away. They laughed and nodded. Allison was looking at me weirdly. "oh. By the way Ally. Is Leo at home?" I asked. I really needed him right now.

"Yeah. He should be. Why?" She asked.

"Nice try. But you know I ain't saying shit." I said turning around and walked away. I tried to act like it wasn't affecting me but it was. Badly. I knew what I needed to do but I couldn't. He broke that promise. And that broke me. Once I got out to my bike I seen Sam and Colby coming out with their friend and Allison behind them. Once Allison seen me she ran past them and I didn't bother putting on my helmet. I put my hair up in a tight pony and got on starting it and driving away. I noticed how Sam and Colby looked at me as I passed. Damn. Ok then. I'm not going to lie any other girl would have died right then and there but I wasn't just any girl. I drove for a while until I found myself at the beach. I didn't care though. I got off my bike and took my shoes and socks off and started walking in the sand. When I found a place I sat down. I thought about the phone call, the promise he made me. Everything. As much as I tried to hold it in I couldn't. I pulled my knees to my chest and put my head in between them and I broke. I trusted him and this is where it got me. Was I not good enough? Maybe not. I looked at the hand that had the promise ring on it and decided I would give it back to him at school tomorrow. As much as I hated to admit it he had made an impact on my life. But just like everything good. It comes to an end. I don't get why he did it. Well maybe I do. Maybe I was good enough. Maybe the fact he cheated says something. That I wasn't good enough. It was getting dark and I should really get back but I didn't want anyone seeing my face. This week has just been emotionally tiring and now this? What did I do to deserve this? Why did it seem like I couldn't trust anyone without getting hurt? I didn't know. And didn't care. I called Avery and asked if he could take Olivia while I take a mental break. He said yeah and asked if I was ok and I of course said I was fine. I checked the time and it was midnight and Avery had texted me letting me know he picked up Liv. I knew that I couldn't tell anyone. Mostly because my family would want to kill him. But I guess I just have to get threw it. So who cares, right? I sighed and decided to leave. Once I got home I went upstairs and went to bed.