Chapter 13

Alexis's POV:

It's been a week since that night in Xanders room and I can't stop think about what he said. I still haven't stopped avoiding Colton because the truth is I don't know if I can trust him and I'm afraid to take that leap of faith. I know Xander wouldn't do anything to hurt me intentionally but I'm scared. And even though I'm scared there's a huge part of me that wants to let Colton in. And at least Avery and Blake are coming back tomorrow. I sighed as i stepped out of the shower getting ready for school. I went into my closet and dressed in leggings and a t-shirt with one of Zach's hoodies and a pair of nikes. Oops. I forgot to mention I stole one of Zach's many hoodie's. I may drown in it but that's ok because it is very comfortable. Anyway. I grabbed my stuff and my keys and went downstairs like every morning. When I got down there I was shocked to see my brothers already up.

"Is that my hoodie?" Zach asked.

"Maybe." I said smiling innocently. Enzo started laughing his ass off along with Xavier. Zach came up to me and hugged me.

"You look adorable in my hoodie twinny." He said in my ear chuckling.

"I'm not adorable." I said as he pulled away. My brothers and dad busted into laughter. "What is so funny?" I asked.

"The fact that you think your not adorable sorellina." Alex said. ( Little sister.)

"I'll let it slide this time fratellos." I said. (brothers.) Enzo looked shocked along with Xavier and Zach. They were the only ones who didn't know I knew Italian.

"You know Italian?" Enzo asked.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

"Awesome." He said. I nodded and sat down and we spent breakfast just talking and laughing. After breakfast Zach and I left for school and so did the other twins(Xander and Xavier). Once Zach and I were there we both got out. I seen our brothers already here talking to Colton. I continued walking as Zach went to hang out with them before school starts. I walked into the school towards my locker. I got to my locker and got my stuff. I was about to close my locker when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey sexy." I heard the voice say. I rolled my eyes and closed my locker. I turned around and started walking away. He grabbed my wrist. "You know it's disrespectful to ignore someone." He said.

"And it is even more disrespectful to put hands on a person who doesn't like you." I said coldly ripping my hand from his grip. I turned around and started walking to class. On the way I seen Colton and Xander by thier lockers and I could feel that guy following me. So I walked over to them. Xander looked worried while Colton looked shocked.

"Everything ok sorellina?" Xander asked. (Little sister.) I nodded.

"The guy in the leathers man jacket behind me." I said. They both looked behind me. Colton tensed and got pissed. Xander glared at him.

"What'd he do?" Colton asked with gridded teeth.

"Nothing but I just had a bad feeling that I kept going to class he would have." I explained. Colton pulled me to him.

"I'd never let anyone hurt you peaches." He said. I just nodded my head. And even though I told him I still had a bad feeling.

"Xander could we go home?" I asked. I felt like I wanted to throw up because of the bad feeling.

"Why sorellina?" He asked.

"La brutta sensazione è peggiorata. quindi per favore?" I said. (The bad feeling got way worse. So please?) I didn't know if Colton could understand me but I felt his hold on me tighten so I guess he did.

"Ovviamente. Fammi solo scrivere a Xavier e Zach. Colton vieni?" He said. (Of course. Let me text Xavier and Zach. Colton you coming?.) Colton nodded his head.

"Yeah." Colton said.

"Ok we're good to go. Colton ride with her." Xander said as we started walking out to the cars. Colton nodded and had me protectively in his arms. It felt nice not gonna lie. I've missed hearing him call me peaches if I'm being honest. Once we got to my car we got in and started to drive. Well I did.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Colton asked. I sighed.

"Cause I was afraid." I said honestly.

"Afraid of what?" He asked.

"Of getting hurt." I said. I heard him sigh.

"I would never hurt you peaches." He said with a strained voice. I looked over to see him already looking at me and I quickly looked away. Once we pulled into the driveway we got out and went inside. I went up to my room and felt him following. Once I was in my room I went to my closet and put my bag down. I came back out and he was sitting on my bed with his head in his hands. I sat beside him.  He looked up at me. "Why won't you let me in?" He asked.

"Because I'm terrified when I do you'll leave me." I said looking down at my hands playing with my rings. He lifted my chin with his finger.

"I'm not going anywhere. Not now. Not ever." He said softly yet sternly.

"You mean that?" I asked with watery eyes.

"I mean that with all of my heart. Hell, I was fucking losing my mind when you were ignoring me. You were all I could fucking think about." He explained. I chuckled a little.

"As much as I hate to admit it. Ever since the kiss your all I could think about was you but I was scared. " I said honestly. He chuckled. I laid down on the bed and patted the spot next to me and he laid down next to me.

"So. Alexis Blade would you like to be my girlfriend?" He said me. I looked at him to see if he was serious and he was.

"I'd love to. On one condition." I said.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Don't hurt me." I said. He pulled me closer to him to where my head was on his chest.

"Never bambina." He said. ( Babygirl). I smiled and cuddled into him and yawned. "Go to sleep peaches." He said chuckling. I nodded my head and cuddle more into his warn arms and thought about how safe and protected I felt. I sighed and let sleep consume me with a small smile on my face in the arms of my boyfriend.