A swift blow was delivered to her backside for stopping him and she cried out at the sudden action.

"Don't assume what I was going to do."

Scarlett nodded and his hands rose again to pull her down to him for a hard kiss.

"Take my boxers off and suck me."

Scarlett didn't say a word and did as she was told; she loved it when he was like this with her.

She knew he'd move her if he wanted it a different way so she did what she usually did, licking a bold stripe up his shaft and then teasingly sucking on only the head.

As if on cue, his hands wound in her hair, pushing her head further. It had taken her quite a few tries in their sexual encounters to fully take him in without choking but now it was no problem at all, much to his pleasure.

He moved her head faster and she sucked just a little harder to reach the level he liked it at.

It wasn't long before the familiar liquid filled her mouth and she swallowed, happy to have gotten him off in such a manner for a change.

She sat up, placing her hands on his chest as she began grinding on him knowing that he hardly ever got to the chase quickly.

Harry hummed as his hands found her waist, "Just like that baby...just like that."

She moaned as the pressure increased and hoped that he would let her have some actual fun soon.

Her hopes were answered when his hand lowered to grab himself and slowly enter her.

Her eyes closed with the sensation as his hands pulled up, telling her to ride him.

She circled her hips as she rode him, his hands aiding her when she began to slow down and her hands resting on his chest.

"Say my name."

When she said nothing, his grip on her waist tightened, "Say it."

"Harry!"

He groaned, "Louder."

She raised her volume but it wasn't the level he wanted which only made him worse.

His hand swiftly smacked her bum, "Louder!"

"HARRY!"

He thrust his hips up to meet hers and her hands gripped his shoulders tightly as the familiar feeling built in her stomach.

"Harry I'm...I'm gonna..."

His grip tightened slightly and he clenched his jaw as he answered, "Hold it."

She bit down on her lip as her legs began to shake and the effort it took to hold it back became increasingly difficult.

His thrusts slowed and it wasn't long before he let her experience the mind blowing release that she craved.

He released with her as her nails dug into his skin, her body arched, and her eyes shut while she moaned in pleasure.

They were both gasping for air and still in the same position and Harry finally spoke up after a few moments, "Shit Scarlett...that was-"

She laughed lightly as she cut him off, "Amazing."

Harry smiled before removing himself and flipping them over.

"You're so beautiful..."

A flush rose in her cheeks as a breathy question escaped her lips, "What?"