🌺Part 41🌺

Hlo peeps. Thanks guys for always support me n my books. Guys if u want u can check my other stories. Plz complete the target so that I can update the next part. Keep loving keep reading. Stay safe stay healthy.

Let's start.

Biding good by to his family Shivaay left for his meeting. Without having anything.
Suddenly the the diya put off. Seeing this Dadi got panicked. But as she has trust on her mata rani so she again put on a Akhanda jyot infront of her lord.

Here Anika applying mehndi on Priya's hand but suddenly feel something unusual. She feel something bad going to happen today.

Her thought broke when her phone flashed with a message from shivaay he said

Sry love have a important meeting. Can't call u. & don't worry I will be with u at last whenever I am

                                                                                                                                   Yours
                                                         Shivaay 

A wide smile appeared on her face, She is falling for him every damn moment.

Anika to herself 

Shivaay i just... i just want to see ur face when u get to know that i kept fast for u.

Here in oberoi  Mansion all the maid running here & there becoz today is karawa chauth, they have so much work to do & if they not Dadi will sue them.

So Dadi is instructed them that they have to do every work but still she felt so restless.

Janbhi to Dadi

J: mummy ji don't know why but since morning I am not feeling well.
Dadi finally expressed her feelings to janbhi which she felt.

D: puttar even I am also felt the same.
When I was making Pooja ka thaal the diya put off suddenly which make me so restless. I hope everything will be fine.
J: ye mummy ji.

D: puttar call Priya n ask when they will come here.

J: ok mummy ji.

Here
After got a message from Shivaay anika was getting ready as Dadi gave her a beautiful red suit with matching accessories but she is not so fond of jewelries so she kept her look simple as Shivaay like. After applying minimal makeup anika put bangles in her hand which gifted her Shivaay in malvi's wedding.

She is smiling that from a stranger don't know when he became her.
That now she calling 'Her Shivaay'

Suddenly few bangles broke on her hand when she was wearing. Tears made their way. Suddenly she felt like something worst going to happen.

Becoz of bangles anika hurt herself too.

Don't know y but now she wants to see her Shivaay infront of her asap.

Priya was called by janbhi. So she is coming to Anika that they should leave for Oberoi Mansion.

But seeing blood on her hand. Priya panicked.
P: what happened anika.
Anika was in her thoughts but Priya shaked her several times.
After few minutes she come out from her thoughts.

Anika bursting into tears.
A: mumma see these bangles broke when I was putting in my hand. & Suddenly I am feeling so restless.

Priya saw her daughter she don't want anika to scared if she say that broken bangles is not good sign.