🌺Part 14🌺

Lets start.

don't know why shivaay feeling so restless. He continuously shrugged off it but (did he knew that may be today he is going to lose his love.)
Shivaay is excited n nervous at the same time, he dont know what to say infront of anika but he set his mind that whatever he say it will be genuine & pure. He was thnking how to express his feelings to her but in the same time drop the idea to tell her that he fell for so badly that he can't imagine his life without her. But he also thinking to give anika little space.

Here anika became impatience becoz from past few minutes she is here. Today dont know y she also feel that something wrong going to happen. (Did she knew that to safe her relationship with rocky😏 she will break a pure soul.)
A: bhavya when Mr. Oberoi will come plz tu apne dost ke pass hi rehna.
B:di i know but di i want to say that dont do anything which make u regret on ur own decision.
A: anika nodded in positive n bhavya left the place. ( trivedi sisters r 2years younger to each other so they share lots of thing to each other ).

After some time Shivaay reach his destination but what to do to his uneasiness after some time he enter the restraunt & there she is already sitting for him.
Who looks like princess to him.

He little smile & forward his step to her.
A:anika stand up n said Hi Mr. Oberoi
S: Hlo Anika. How do u doing?
A: good & what about u?
S: yeah good. So anika we here to know each other. So if u have anything to say u can.
A: anika nodded in smile. She thought she will tell him about Rocky but as soon as he came don't know y her tounge got tied.
S: Anika is there something very serious.
A: Anika playing with her fingers & nodded in positive.
Mr. Obeori don't take me wrong, but i am in deeply love.
S: shivaay smile n chuckle but her next word break his heart into zillion pieces.

A: Mr. Oberoi can you plz break this alliance becoz i love someone else & he is madly love with me.
S: Shivaay's heart listening her confession he thought may she was talking about him. But here she loves someone else. He composed himself n asked anika
Ms.Anika you can call me by my name.
A: Mr. Oberoi when our relation  have no future then there is no need to call you by your name.
Am i right?
S: chuckled but at the moment he want to shout out of his heart, becoz he was thinking that may she will say she loves him also.
A: I know i am becoming a selfish person but only for my love.
So plz back off from this marriage i don't want to hurt you & don't want to keep you in dark. Becoz my parents want to get married with u. I know u r very nice human being. But My parents don't want that i marry my love becoz they thought he is not right person for me. So plz try to understand. Even i feeling bad that if i could mend my parents then u would be happy one. But that i unable  tell to u. & i don't want to keep u in dark. Thanks for this date becoz infront of my family i couldn't tell u this.
S: shivaay was thinking what to do becoz his family's happiness also there, he liked her, he thought may she will be his 'Soulmate' but may be he kept his expectation little high.
A:Mr. Oberoi plz say something if u don't want to back off then i have to choose another way.
S: & what it will be?
A: i will left or in better words i will escapee or i will die.
S: shivaay amazed seeing her love for her man.
Ok. Ms. Anika i will back off only for your happiness.
The guy whom you love this much he is the luckiest man in the world becoz he got such a beautiful & pure soul.
Ok Ms. Anika i will back off from this marriage
Thank you Mr. Oberoi
One more thing i have to say
What.... Ms. Anika
Mmm.... Mr.oberoi The girl who will marry you she will be the luckiest girl in the world.
Indeed Thanks for the compliment.
Will u do a fabour to me
A: what Mr. Oberoi
S: call me by my name i mean only Shivaay.
Anika chuckled n say ok shivaay.
S: sound really good my name by ur voice
Ms. Anika
Haa...
Nothing
Alone tear skip from Shivaay eyes but soon he wore his black shade & composed himself .
Two person watching this scene from behind they none other than Omru. They r sawing how much selfless their brother is? They felt bad for him, & felt angry on anika at the same time.
They keep silent for their brother.

Btw Anika i have something for u.
A:what Mr. Oberoi....sry i mean Shivaay.
S: shivaay take out a beautiful box, he keep staring the box by his hurtful eyes. this is for u. I thought if u would get ready for our marriage but i think it wont happen now he said it in low voice.
A: anika felt like someone stabbed her heart when she saw his pale face. Shivaay i am sry.
S: its ok anika. Whatever u have to take it ok.
A: but shivaay i can't take this. Becoz i dont deserve the respect that u gave me. Plz
S: why can't u take this, ok atleast take it as a gift from ur friend.
A: or ye kab hua.
S: abhi.
And they both brusting in laughter.
A: really shivaay i can't take it plz.
S: just take it. Nahi toh mujhe lagega ki tumne mujhe apna dost nahi mana.
A: Shivaay.... She called him little frustrationly. Ok i will take, then u have to promise one thing whenever i call u. U will be there. Ok
S: ok. I should go now. Ok bye.
A: shivaay wait...if ur family asked about why ur reject me then what will u say then.
S: dont worry anika i will handle it.saying this he left the place with tears.

Anika understood his state. Alone tear escape from her eyes.

Precap: Shivaay convo with Omru

Hey guys tell me how is it, i dont think it would stand as per ur expectation. Sry i am unable to do it.

50 vote n unlimited comments

Masuma