🌺Part 35🌺

Hlo dearies thanks for ur vote & comments. guys u can see the no of viewers its always crossed 400+ views after that saw the no of votes & comments. u guys tell me is it fair. i beg u all whenever u reading my book plz press the star icon. thank u.

Lets start.

after taking a warm shower anika come out & call her father. who's eagerly waiting for her daughter's call.

After talking with her family. Anika come to hall where few sarvents working so she asked them for shivaay.

one of the servent said that he is another side of this farmhouse.

After hearing this anika left hall to looking where is shivaay. she come to shivaay's room but there is no trance of him, suddenly anika heard water splash sound behind the window. so she move toward the balcony to see. But seeing the scenario her breath get hitch, shivaay is swimming in his bare self in farmhouse pool which looking like pond of village but its looking so classy at the same time. his well toned body his sharp feature making her blush at the same time, she did't except this at all.

she saw shivaay kept his back one of the sides of pool. like he is taking sun bath with closing eyes. dont know y she really want to join him in this pool.

suddenly she slap herself for her not so innocent mind

anika to herself

Haww anika bhavu is right u r getting chepde day by day. stop thinking like this but at the time her heart saying that if she really can swim now, but she don't want that shivaay also join her. again her mind spoke "then why ur heart running so fast after seeing shivaay like this.

anika stuck between her mind & heart. she is getting confused so she shouted on top "stop both of u: then her imagination self got vanish in air.

hearing her shout shivaay saw that anika stand on his room balcony hw looked at her angelic face which glowing after shower he kept aside his thought & asked her is everything ok.

S: hey anika what happened? shivaay asking while he took a towel & soak his well build milky body.

seeing him again like this anika's cheek turn beetroot red.

S: hey anika everything ok na.

anika come out from her delusion world.

A: yes shivaay i am ok, oh actually i didn't saw u in hall so maid said that u r here. ok come upstairs then we will talk.

Anika still stand in shivaay's balcony she didn't notice that shivaay left pool side. After entered the room shivaay locked it. Here shivaay think that may be after talking with him anika went hall, so he goes to his closet for Changing his cloth.
Here anika mesmerize seeing the natural beauty but suddenly she sense some movement in room. She got to know that shivaay came to change his cloth here only then she about to go but there is some water droplet on the floor so she sliped. before she touch the ground she found herself on the bed & a pair of hand hold her waist so tightly.

when she open her orbs she saw a pair of ocean blue orbs staring at her glowing face. his breath fanning over her face. shivaay forget that he is in only towel. their moment got ruin through a phone call. shivaay come out from his dreamland & realize what happened in few minutes. he was about to get up so as anika but due to water on the floor they again landed on the bed, this time shivaay's lips touch anika's red warm cheeks which burning after getting his mere touch. he saw her angelic face but again his phone started ringing. finally shivika come out from their fantasy. shivaay pick the call its from dadi. anika felt akward so she leave the room with a smile, shivaay saw her grinning while talking.