Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight.

Harry's POV.

Since Celina went home, the boys and I spent some time together, they told me how they felt about her, and I was glad they were happy for me and they liked her.

"She's good for you Haz, look at how happy she makes you, and you've been whining about missing her all day!" Zayn had said.

Louis had said something like; "She's perfect for you."

Liam had said something similar, and Niall said I had to think back at the day we met, he said she was beautiful and pretty, I smiled at the memory.

After three days of barely seeing her, I planned a whole thing to announce her to the world.

-my girl, Celina <3-

Hey Haz <3. Missing you too, wish YOU were HERE next to me! will see you soon. (: i love you. X

I smiled at the text she sent back to mine, I had been texting her every morning I woke up without her next to me, hoping she would love it, and to see on her texts, she did.

This morning I had sent;

-me-

Hey Bful! Wish you'd wake up with me.. but yeah, I miss you and see you soon, don't look too pretty, we don't want boys to be distracted today! :) I love you xx.

Today was the jingle bell ball and I asked her as my date politely, she agreed of course and I was just preparing for it right now. I still had to tell the boys sonething, I haven't told Celina either, making "it" a surprise for her.

'Morning Hazza!' Zayn said when I sat down at the table to eat breakfast.

'Morning! What's for breakfast?' I said, seeing no breakfast and plopping on the couch, turning the TV on.

'Liam and Niall have gone to get Mac Donald's breakfast.'

'Yay!' I cheered, but my smile dropped when I switched the channel to the news.

"Chelsea Payne, sister of Liam Payne, has been seen with multiple cuts on her wrists. Is this for a real reason or is she doing this for the attention?" The news reporter said.

I stood up and walked over to Louis' room.

'Why didn't you tell me?' I shouted nervously.

'What do you mean Harry?' Chelsea said.

'About you cutting.' I said very quietly. I went over to the side Chelsea slept on and rolled up her sleeves, sure enough there were cuts on her wrists.

'How did you find out?' She asked, looking really scared.

'It's all over the news.' She broke into tears, suddenly Liam came into the room, throwing the newspaper on the bed, it was all over the front page.

'We can't do anything or go anywhere without people finding out about our personal lives.' He shouted angrily.

'Don't worry Li, people deserve to know, maybe they'll realize that I have feelings too and stop sending hate.' Chelsea said, giving Liam a hug.

'Well, maybe, or it will get worse because of sadistic people.' Liam said.

'Gee, Liam, always being so negative.' Chelsea said jokingly, I bet she was agreeing with him somehow.

'Anyways guys.' Louis jumped in. 'We have a concert to go to, come on!' we headed out to eat our yummy Mac Donald's.

'Guys, I have a plan to announce me and Celina to the everyone.' I said as we sat in the car, I told them the whole plan, and they all agreed.

'So, does Paul know it?'

'Yep, I told him this morning and he agreed.' I smiled proudly.

Celina's POV.

I met the boys just before the red carpet and I walked with Chelsea over it, Harry behind me, knowing we couldn't do anything because nobody knew about us.

The boys had to do a live interview in one of the studios. Chelsea and me were watching sideways and they were doing great.

Chelsea was looking great in her dress, with her makeup on, she was stunning. I didn't wear makeup, I felt like a Barbie when I would put it on, I was wearing a low floaty pink dress, Chelsea thought it was complimenting me perfectly, Chelsea had insisted that I had paint my nails black to match with my shoes.

Suddenly, Chelsea had to go on stage because of the whole cutting-thing, and I was awkwardly standing there, I did receive a cute smile from Harry, may I add.

'Well, as you know, the Directioner fan base isn't the nicest, and they sent death threats and telling me I was ugly, so I didn't think of telling anyone and I started cutting, if it wasn't for my best friend Celina, I don't know what would've happened, that's why I love her.' she explained, I smiled at my name, she was trying to say she was glad what I did.

The interview ended and Harry walked over to me, hugging me tightly since he wasn't able to do that before, he swirled me around in the air with his arms firmly around my waist.

'I said not look too pretty!' He whispered in my ear.

'I do not look pretty.' I said. 'you look dapper though.'

'and you're stunning.' He kissed my cheek and lips quickly before he got dragged away because the show was starting soon.

~~

Chelsea and me sat on our seats on row A, while we saw everyone was pushing and pulling on the boys to get them ready for their performance.

They walked onto stage, the other 100,000 people around us screaming. Harry glanced at me and smiled, singing Live While We're Young loudly with the boys, dancing the row right in front of me and laughing slightly.

They sang Kiss you and C'mon C'mon before Harry started talking.

'I want to bring a special lady up on stage.' Everyone screamed. 'She is in row A.' I chuckled when all the girls on my row started screaming. 'and sitting in seat.. 20.' Everyone looked at their chair and the girls next to me said it was me. I looked up and was shocked, what was he doing?

'Come up here Celina..' I stood up and someone helped me on stage while What Makes You Beautiful started playing. 'I welcome onto stage, my beautiful girlfriend Celina. This song is dedicated to her because she doesn't know how beautiful she is, and I love her.' People started whistling and cheering.

They belted out the lyrics and Harry walked over to me when his solo came on, he looked me straight in the eyes, one hand on my hip, the other holding his microphone as he sung the words to me.

'Baby, you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell, you don't know.. you don't know you're beautiful.' He sang. Awkwardly enough, I started biting my lip and looking at the ground when he sung that.

The song ended and he looked at me, smiling widely. He made me forget the 100k people watching us and pressed his lips to mine, I laid my hand on his cheek and he pulled away short after, the boys said their goodbyes, ending with Harry, saying thank you and goodbye and we walked off, Harry dragging me along backstage, giving the microphone to the person who was standing there, putting the ears out and all before taking me a little further backstage and continuing to kiss me.

'Everyone finally knows you're mine.' He smiled.

'I'm glad to be yours.' I said and pressed my lips back to his, holding my arms around his neck.

'And I'm glad I'm yours.' He said. 'I couldn't wish for more.'

'you coming with me tonight, sleeping at the house where I live temporarily?'

'If you want me to, I'd love to.'

'you'll meet my parents then.' I said. 'But they'll love you.'

'I hope they do, but I'll treat their beautiful daughter like a princess.' He pecked my lips and took my hand.

'Come on, let's search for the others.'