Chapter Sixteen

Days passed after my break down.

Kevin had been visiting and comforted me every once in a while, when I had to cry. I liked his manner of comforting, he didn't talk, just cuddled you, holding you close and letting you cry.

'Babe, let's go home and watch some movies, mum and dad would love to see you at home and it'll take your mind off of things.' I said as I sat on Kevin's lap, Harry sat next to us and Louis kneeled down in front of me.

'We'll find her, I'm sure we will.' He said.

'come on, let's go home.' Kevin said, I nodded and stood up, pulling Harry on his feet to hug him tightly.

'Thank you, I'll see you soon.' I kissed him sweetly and then let go of him.

'Text me and I'll be right over okay?' He stroked my cheek and I nodded, turning around and leaving with Kevin.

Once Kevin and I were home, he put on Grown ups, it was one of my favourite movies and it used to cheer me up, but not this time. I just sat there, crying on Kevin's lap, he rubbed my back but kept silent. My cries made him cry, and none of us was watching the film. As soon as it got finished, Kevin tucked me in.

'I'll sleep here on the floor.' He said, I protested but he was sure of it and wouldn't let me tell him different. After an hour, Kevin fell asleep, but I didn't.

I thought back of the times in Wolverhampton, they were so easy, so honest.. so unreal.

A few loud sobs escaped me and I looked over at Kevin, I was hoping I didn't wake him, but he was still fast asleep.

I texted Harry, wishing he was here with me, but no.

"Hey bby, if you want me to, I can come over yknow? I'll climb through the window, I love you, try to sleep."

I smiled lightly and texted him back before putting my phone down and lying down again.

'Chelsea, come on, I found something!' I said. 'I found it on my birthday! come on!'

'Celina easy!' She said and laughed, I grabbed her hand and dragged her along.

'Wow, it's pretty!' She said and looked around in the hut.

'I know it is, it's my favorite place to hide for my parents!' I smiled.

'What's this?' She asked, looking at a paper that I sticked to the wall.

'A poem, I love it.'

"Dream stealer.

last night, when I lay in bed. 

A million thoughts where in my head.

I closed my eyes, I saw your face. 

It took me back to that special place.

With vivid dreams, who never fade. 

Were we could life the dreams were made.

Dreams of joy, and how it would be. 

Now all they are is just a memory.

Memory of dreams, we ones shared. 

Millions of thoughts who made me scared.

So I shut my eyes, and I am hoping to. 

Forget the world, and dream about you."

'I love it.' She said.

'We came here for a reason actually.. I feel like walking away, my parents are creeping me out! I thought of staying here.'

'Don't walk away babe, but promise me, if we're ever going to walk away, that we'll go here, and stay here till we're found.'