Chapter Ten

This contains DIRTY parts, not the dirtiest, but dirty... :)

Chapter Ten.

The party we had been going to yesterday was great, a lot of fun, slow dancing and kissing..

'Can I have this dance, pretty lady?' Harry stood in front of me, smiling.

'Yes of course, but that pretty lady part is for Chelsea.' I smiled as he took my hand firmly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and I instinctively wrapped mine around his neck.

We slow danced for a little while, Harry leading me around until he stopped and locked his eyes with mine. 'you are truly beautiful.' He said, tracing his fingers along my cheek, over my lips, stroking my chin.

'I am not.' I pouted my lips at him.

'you are.' He said, leaning in to kiss my lips.

'I'm not, handsome boy.' I said, pecking his lips.

'Come on, let's dance a little more.' He said, I started swaying along to the music while his hands were on my hips.

'you're a good dancer too babe.' Harry whispered in my ear, pulling me closer.

'I try.. you are something weird Harold.' I chuckled and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

'I know, don't blame me!' he laughed and walked me towards the bar, where Louis and Chelsea were.

'Let's go home.' Louis said.

Once we were home, we went upstairs and had looooovely moments.. we heard Liam and Chelsea leave, we didn't know why because it was such late.

'Why would they leave?'

'Didn't you see the boy they invited in? he had cuts and all.' Harry said.

'We'll ask them tomorrow.' I said. 'I'm glad to be with you, my parents like you.' I smiled.

'I'm glad they like me, I like you.' He said, rubbing his nose against mine while his curls tickled my forehead. He pressed his lips on mine and his hands rubbed my back sweetly, they ended up on my waist, he laid me down on the bed as we made out.

'Tu..' kiss. 'es..' kiss. 'trés..' kiss. 'belle.' (you are very beautiful in French, since Harry can't speak dutch.)

We went on with making out while he started putting the zipper of my dress down and putting my dress off, he admired my body and smiled at me. 'I know you won't like this, but I don't see anything ugly on you, you're beautiful, every single part of you.' He kissed me again after putting his own shirt off. I rubbed my hands all along his abs and pulled his body closer to mine, knowing what he has in mind.

He pulled his trousers off, he was hard, he kissed my lips sweetly and trailed his hands to the click system of my bra.

'Harry, i-i can't..' I whispered.

'Do you want me to stop baby?' He said, I nodded and bit my lip.

He wrapped his arms around my back and flipped us over, me on his chest. 'If you're not ready, we won't do it, I won't force you.' He said, kissing my cheek sweetly.

'I'm sorry.' I mumbled into his chest and crawled on top of him, putting my head into the crook of his neck.

'Don't be. If it's too fast, you show that to the other, you did.'

'I really want to, but I just..'

'what's wrong?' he whispered, kissing my head.

'I don't know how..' I blushed.