Chapter Four.

Chapter Four.

'Come on babe, let's go to Chels.' Harry said as we were done cleaning, singing and screaming.

'Yep, coming!' I said and we got in the car. The car ride was silent, and we met Perrie at the entrance of the hospital.

I grabbed Harry's hand and I walked in with him and Perrie and asked; 'how is she today then? The boys said the nurse had examined her.'

I sat down on a side of the bed, the opposite from Louis.

'Much better today, she wakes up either tomorrow or the day after.'

I smiled, so did Louis.

'Wow, that's such an improvement!' Perrie said happily.

Harry, Louis and me stayed with Chelsea, the others coming in once in a while.

~~

'Come on Haz, we're going home, Louis, you coming?'

'Yeah, let me say goodbye to Chels.' We walked out hand in hand after I kissed Chelsea's cheek.

Louis came after a few minutes and we sat in the car, a driver drove us home.

I sat on Harry's lap and looked at Louis who was asleep. I poked his cheek, he slowly opened his eyes, probably searching for Chelsea.

'I think you better go straight to bed when we get in.' I said, giggling.

'I'm exhausted.' he said as we arrived at the house. Louis went upstairs to sleep and I walked in, I stood against the doorframe, thinking of all the things Chelsea and I used to do in Wolverhampton, we were criminals back there.

'You okay babe?' Harry asked, snapping me out of my daydream, embracing me around the waist.

'Yeah, I was just thinking.' I looked at him.

'thinking about what?'

I laid my head against his chest and he tightened his grip on me. 'All the things me and Chelsea did in Wolverhampton.'

'you're really worried about her, aren't you?' I only nodded, a few tears leaving my eyes. 'don't worry babe, everything's going to be okay. You heard what Louis said, she made a big improvement. Just try to take your mind off of it.'

I nodded once again and Harry wiped my tears away.

'I'll make dinner, I think it'll help.' I got out of his grip after he gave me light squeeze and a kiss.

'Do you need any help?' Harry shouted when I was in the kitchen.

'No, I'm fine.' I shouted and chuckled to myself, thinking about what a mess it would be if Harry helped me.

I found some microwave meals in the fridge and took them out, finding name tags on top, every boy a single one and a few extra. I warmed them and took them to the dinner table, shouting that dinner was ready.

'Here you go boys.' I smiled. 'Let me just take this to Louis, I'll be back in a minute.' I walked to Louis' room with his noodles on a tray.

'Louis?' I opened the door, he wasn't there. I searched for Chelsea's room and found him there, peacefully asleep.

'Hey Lou.' I said, he kept on sleeping. I put the tray down on the bedside table and shook him lightly, causing him to open his eyes and sit up.

'Evening.' I said, handing him his tray.

'Aw, thanks.' He said, tucking in.

'Do you wanna come down yet?'

'Yeah, sure, you go down and I'll come in a few minutes.'

I stood up and walked downstairs, Harry was already waiting for me.

'Come on babe, we're going for a drive.' I just followed him, we took our coats and left.

'Where are we going?' I kept whining, I can't help but being curious.

'it's a secret!' He said every time I asked.

After 20 minutes the car stopped and he told me to close my eyes.

He took my hands and helped me out of the car, kissing my cheek. 'no peeking.'

He helped me with walking when suddenly he let go of my hands.

'don't move and don't open your eyes..'

I heard him walk a few steps and then it stopped.

'open!'

I opened my eyes and saw Harry on one knee with a rose in his mouth, I laughed at it before looking any further. Then I noticed a picnic blanket and a basket of food set out on the ground.

'it's so beautiful, Harry, thank you!' I said, I was gobsmacked.

'It's all on Louis, he was supposed to come here with Chelsea, but yeah, you know.'

I was speechless, I'd thank Louis tonight for all of this.

There was lots of food, like everything you could dream off to have on picnic; sandwiches, crisps, biscuits, cake..

~~

'Isn't the sunset beautiful tonight?' Harry said as we were lying down, looking at the sky.

'Yeah, I love it, the colour is beautiful, pink and orange.. lovely.'

I could feel Harry staring at me and I turned my head to him, I was looking him straight in the eyes.

'can I help you?' I smiled, continuing to look in his eyes.

'Oh, I was just comparing you to the sunset, to see which one's more beautiful.'

I blushed, wanting to protest, but I didn't.

'stop it, you flirt!' I said instead, playfully hitting him.

'oi, that hurt!' I rolled my eyes at him, he returned a puppy dog face.

'Okay I'm sorry, let me kiss it better and don't use that!'

I was about to kiss him on the lips, but I kissed him on the cheek in the last second.

'Tease.' He protested.

'I'm sorry.' I chuckled and kissed him on the lips this time.

'Did I tell you that you're a great kisser?' he said, he leaned in again, so I went along with him. He trailed his tongue along my bottom lip and I accepted, slightly opening my mouth, letting it become the perfect kiss.

'wow.' I said, catching my breath while lying back down. I rested my head on Harry's chest.

He started playing with the ends of my hair and softly sang Little Things, making me fall asleep within minutes.

Harry's POV.

It got late and Celina fell asleep against me, I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car, carefully putting her in and driving us home. by the time we were home, it was 11;30 pm, everyone was asleep so I took Celina to my room.

I managed to get her into pyjama's without waking her, she was quite a heavy sleeper.

She was so cute and adorable while being asleep.. I watched her when we were both tucked in. She was perfect for me, I love her so much.

I thought of going public, the rumors are horrible. I wanted everyone to know about my real love, my one and only; Celina.