c h a p t e r 19

"I love you Jack" you say pulling away from the kiss. If Jack wasn't such an asshole than things would've been different. At first you actually were head over heals for him. He is handsome and you couldn't deny it. He was a really sweet and loyal boyfriend at first. Then he developed a drinking problem and became a shitty boyfriend. There was no chance of you staying with such a horrible person.

Jacks hands ran through your body sending shivers down your spine. "Break up with Hotch and run away with me baby" he said. Your body froze as soon as those words left his mouth. "Deal" you say not knowing what you were getting yourself into. The easy way out would be gaining his trust. Staying loyal to him even though he completely repels you.

"Wait Jack" you say laying your head on his chest. Anyone who would've seen that would've said that you were both a couple but I guess that's apart of the show. You knew Jack since high-school and he was one to trust people easily, even after they have done him wrong. Gaining his trust was easy, the real hard part would be having to keep the act going.

You knew the team would've figured something out by now. At least you hoped with all your heart they were working on it. Jack wasn't a tech savvy so it would be easy to pin the phones location without any corruptions. Besides with you at his shoulder than it would be easy to keep an eye on him. The worst thing would be you getting hurt but nothing major. Yes, he is a shitty person but he doesn't have to guts to hurt you.

"Give me the phone and I'll do it" you smiling down at him. He really hadn't changed since high-school. Besides the facial hair and the slightly longer hair he still looks the exact same. "I'll show you that I'm actually serious about us... I know what went down between was wasn't the best but I know you changed baby" you say caressing his face. He gave you a small smile and nodded.

He reached for his phone and gave it to you. That was the first sign or trust. Letting you reach out to your mutuals. Maybe it won't be as hard as you thought. You were both still on the floor with you on top of him. You could feel him breathing under you. "Thanks" you say pecking him on the lips. Kissing him was another sign of trust and he knew it.

You placed your head on his chest and looked for Hotchner's number. You clicked on it and let it ring. "Speaker" Jack said playing with a few strands of your hair. You obliged and pressed on the speaker button. "Hello?" A female voice answered. Garcia! That means they are working on pinning you.

"Where's Hotch?" you asked looking up at Jack. He had a grin on his smile knowing what was about to go down. "Y/N?! First of all are you okay? Where are you?!" You heard Garcia frantically yell. You knew the team was there as well. You could hear voices in the back but you couldn't really put a pin on what they were saying.

"Y/N im sorry" you heard a voice say. Spencer. "I need to talk to Hotch Spencer" you say. You felt horrible having to act like you don't miss them or even leaving them unanswered. You knew they would figure it out though. They are Aaron Hotchner's team after all. "Y/N are you sa-" you heard Spencer say before you cut him off. "I need Hotch" you say with a more stern voice. "Yes" you heard Spencer say.

words:633

hey babes! I hope you enjoyed today's chapter ! sorry it's also sorta crappy but I've just been feeling a bit off. I hope you guys understand :))