c h a p t e r 18

It was dark and cold where you stood. Every turn felt never ending. It was making you want to go psycho. It's been hours since you started this stupid maze and still no way out. You felt tired and dizzy from all the turns. You decided to take a short break before continuing. Your body felt like it was going to give up. All you wanted was to be warmed up by Aaron's body warmth.

You let your body slide down to the floor and sat down on the cold dirty floor. Your legs felt weak from all the walking. It may have been a few hours of walking but it felt like an eternity. You broke down crying. It was so frustrating feeling trapped. It was even worse that no one knows where you are.

As much as you want get away from this hellish place it's starting to feel like that won't be an option. You felt the hot tears roll down your face. You hated feeling weak. You were always told you can do anything you put your mind into but that was not the case. You just wanted to get out no matter what it would take.

"Please just let me go" you yelled in between sobs. Your cries became harder and harder. "Help" you yell in pain. This felt like pure hell. "I'll do anything" you say louder hoping he would hear. He knows his way around this place he can probably hear you or even see you. You heard foot steps coming your way. You prayed it was Hotch or anyone from the team but it was just Jack.

"Shut it you whore" he says walking towards you. It looked like he just came out the dark. "Please help me... I'll do anything you want just please let me out" you beg at his feet. This was driving you insane. "What ever I want?" He asked bending down your to your height. He grabbed you by the jaw with his dirty hands.

"Kiss me" he said forcing you to come closer to him . You wanted to back out but it was clear that he wanted the kiss so you obliged. Only because there was some chance of making it out. You kissed his lips and you could taste a strong bitter alcohol flavor along with a coffee flavor. He pulled away but kept holding you by the jaw.

"I did all this for you..." he said looking into your eyes. His eyes turned a deep dark shade of brown, almost black. "For me?" You ask in confusion. How would he do this for you? "I wanted to get your attention because I love you Y/N, I need you in my life" he said placing a hand on your knee.

"You ignored me so I knew this was the only way to get you to come to me" he said. "You work at the fbi building so I knew you would hear about me" he said. His face was still inches away from yours. You felt disgusted knowing you just kissed him but you tried to act like he swooned you over.

"Well you certainly stayed on my mind" you said acting all flirty. You felt sick to your stomach. "I love you" you say. It had no meaning when it came out your mouth. It was just three words. "You love me?" He asked you acting all flustered.

"I do" you say attaching yourself to his body. You wanted to convince him that you truly wanted him. You launched yourself at him. Your body weight shifted onto his and he fell back due to the unbalance. You were laying on top of him. "Kiss me" you say running one of your hands through his hair.

He scoffed and closed the gap between the both of you. You kissed him just the way you would kiss Hotch. You felt his lips press on yours and take you in with much hunger. You kissed back passionately. You needed to act like you fell head over heals for Jack.

words:730heyy babies hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I had a bit of writers block so it's a little crappy :/ also it would mean the world if you guys would support my new book! It's called criminal minds imagines

words:730
heyy babies hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I had a bit of writers block so it's a little crappy :/ also it would mean the world if you guys would support my new book! It's called criminal minds imagines. I will be updating today ! :)