A chaotic scene that would always be seen every day whenever Haizaki walked with either of his friends. The duo eventually entered the classroom that was empty, where they would often hang out with their group of friends.

"What took you guys fucking long?" Sanemi asked, and Haizaki let out a sigh then as he pulled the chair and sat down, with his back facing away from the backrest as he placed his arms over one another as it rested on the backrest.

"Haizaki here is madly in love and he is trying hard to not show it, what a tsundere indeed," Tengen pointed out and Haizaki got up, throwing the chair straight at him all too quickly which ended up breaking into pieces.

"Urgh," he muttered out, unsure of what to do.

"Why are you so pent up for?" Obanai asked as he went to check on the broken pieces of the chair and shook his head, where he pulled down his mask and blew away the dust, only shaking his head once again.

"Because [name] definitely wouldn't like him, given how he is such a delinquent," Giyuu added on and Haizaki turned to shoot a glare at him, and the man quickly shifted to where Kyojuro was, hiding behind him.

"Yeah, he won't bother doing things he wouldn't have to. But it seems if he wants to date this girl, he needs to do something about it," Kyojuro added on and Haizaki muttered curses under his breath.

"Oh shut the fuck up already," Haizaki muttered out as he stormed out of the classroom, heading to wherever his mind decided to take him to.

"Oi, what are you doing?!" Haizaki's voice echoed through the garden then as he watched as some students were messing up the flowerbed that was being taken care of by [name]. He frowned as they scurried away, remembering their faces with ease then.

He let out a sigh as he looked at the mess that was being made and soon turned, only to have his eyes widened then when he saw [name] was standing behind him with a horrified look on her face as she stared at her beloved flowers that were being dug up.

"You..." she whispered out and Haizaki held his hands up in defence.

"I didn't do anything," he spoke out and [name] shoved past him as she quickly tended to the flowerbed, clearly ignoring him. He let out a frustrated sigh as he reached out, grabbing hold of her wrist only to have her yanking it out of his hold.

"Don't touch me! I feel so stupid for being in love with someone who causes harm to nature," she spoke out as she tried to find ways to salvage the plants and Haizaki could feel his heart breaking into pieces then.

"Har? But it wasn't me," he spoke out.

"If it wasn't you, then who?! Who would do such a thing?!" she yelled out and Haizaki felt like as if she had slapped him with his words as he took a step back. And unknowingly to him, did his friends watched from the floor above.

Each other them shook their heads at how the ever so charming Akane Haizaki was beaten down just with words only.

"This is so fucking early, Haizaki," Sanemi muttered out as he looked at Haizaki who was squatting by the flowerbed that was destroyed the previous day due to some other schoolmates of theirs. The poor white-haired man was forced to get out of his bed and to accompany the taller man to school to help fix the flowerbed.

"If you are going to be sincere about this, you should at least fucking just do it on your own," Sanemi muttered out and his pale purple eyes widened as he quickly ran away, causing Haizaki to wonder what had happened.

"Oi, where the fuck are you going?!" he yelled out, only to hear footsteps and he turned to look. His dark blue ocean eyes widened as he noticed how [name] had arrived, and was holding onto some of the gardening tools then.