sEveN Hot GuyS-part 3

J.D.'S POV

She realy was like a litle five year old girl. Playing tea party at age 14 with a 13 year old was sti pretty fun though. Because she had been locked in that basement for 8 years she couldn't grow up, she wasn't touchy how to mature. As we toasted, talking in rather halarious voices, we laughed and I could tell she was already forgeting about her dad. Her grandma was probly the only family she had left, due to the fact that no one came looking for her anyway. The only thing that bothered me was the familerty of this house, it was nawig at my insides just like the urge to make soul smile and laugh was. She drank her imaginary tea and started to talk to a stuffed cat sitting between us. "hello Mr. Whiskers! What a fine day isn't it?" she asked it. She smiled and turned to me. "he says you look smashing." she said and laughed. I chuckled.

£££

"are you tired soul?" I asked after about anouther hour more of playing. Her eyes were starting to drop and she yawned. "no" she replied playing with her barbie doll again. I rolled my eyes. Tipical little kid move. "soul, it's bedtime." I say. She stopped playing with her barbies and looked at me. "but I'm not tired!" she whined. "soul, get in this and get in bed" I say, handing her a pair of sweats I got from my bag. "but I don't wanna!" she said stomping her foot, crossig her arms and pouting. "if you do I'll give you a bedtime story..." I say puting the clothes infrot of her face. "ok!" she said joyously, jumping up and down capping her hands then graving the bundle. She headed twards the door and out the room, skipping and humming. I quickly dressed  in my own sweat pants and took of my shirt. I cleaned up the little table then put he stuffed animals back on their mini chairs. I was just zipping up my backpack when the door opened. I turned to see soul in the sweatpants and t-shirt I had given her. Her black hair that was strait as a pin framed her delicate face and her vibrent green eyes full of excitement. "do you have a book for me to read or do I has to make one up?" I asked her, walking to the bed and sitting down. "I've been told all the ones in this house more the 100 times, I want a differant one." she said running across the room and jumping on the bed. I chuckled, scooting onto the bed even more as she slipped under the covers buried herself with pillows and stuffed animals. "are you ready?" I asked. "yeff" came the reply from the mountin of pillows. "one apon a time..." I begane.

££££

"and they lived happy ever after. The end" I finish. During the story soul had come out of the pillows and was fully visable. He hair fanned out around her and her eyes closed, breathing softly. I got off the bed, taking a pillow for the floor and a blanket from souls backpack. I laid it down on the floor and was about to crawl under the blanket and lay down when a drousy voice came from the bed. "don't sleep down there, please lay with me. Please" I got up, taking the pillow with me to the bed and sliding under the covers with soul. "I'm scared" was the last thing she whispered as she wrapped her arms around my waist, curling closer, as close as she could get. I wrapped my arms around her two after a momant of hesitation. "I am too..." I whisper in her hair. My eyes close and I rest my head on souls. I think for a momant, then fall asleep.

??????'S POV.

I was not going to listen to them fight again. At first it was funny, but now, it's just geting old. "shut up you fatty!" messer shouted. "I don't have to if I done want to you buttwhole!" daff shouted back at him. "oh look! Your shoes untied " messer said pionting to daffs bare feet. He looked down. "I'm not wearig shoes you imbocile!" he yelled. "you so gulible" messer said laughing. "Whats gulible mean jasper?!" Daff shouted. His root beer brown eyes turned to me, his blue breen hair in a mess. Messer was laughing his head off, his pitch black hair in the usual Adam sandler hair due, his sea-glass blue eyes sparkeld with amuzment.

PLEEEEZZZZEEEE DONT BE MAD AT ME!  this was all i could type this s'morning