Seven Hot Guys- Part 2 1/2

I AM SOOOOO SORRY ITS SOOOO SHORT! AHHH I HAVE MORE, JUST HAVE TO TYP IT UP! figuered i shouldnt keep you guys waiting!

The room was pink. Pink, pink, pick. In the left corner near the door was piles and piles and piles of pink stuffys and beenies. (beanbags) the room was rectangle, the door being placed at the short side, not the long side. Further ahead and still to the left was a small round table with a pink frilly table cloth and pink small chairs with pink stuffys dressed in dresses and shorts sitting in them. A miniture pink tea set sat in the kittle of the table. Further more up in the little pocket corner was a small bed inbetween two small pink bedside tables. The bed covered in pink frilly pillows and a pink puffy comfiter to the right on the wall across from the tea table, was a pink dresser and a pink desk with a pink office chair Prested against the wall. Right next to the desk was a door. I ran to it, opened the door, getting a burst of air in my face that smelt of daiseys. I closed my eyes, letting myself be taken in by the warm breeze. I opened the again and turned to my right. There as a second door, and I opened it. Jd fallowing. It's walls were plain white and there were been bags in one corner. Then a desk and couch put side by side pressed up against the wall. Netxt to the couch was a bed that fit into the other corner. Then a small bedside table and a shelf. I looked at it then to jd. But he was just watching me with a smile tugging on his lips. I smiled back and took his hand. Dragging him back to my room and to the tea table. "would you like some tea mr. Jd?" I asked in a voice my mom told me to use when playing tea. It was a very deep voice and a heavy accent that made you sound like a person who thought you were better and richer. He started to laugh. "what? Did I do the voice wrong?" moving one of my bears and sitting in the small chair. He shook his head, moving my bunny and sitting down too. "it's time for tea!" I say in the voice and pick up a cup. "now, when having tea you have to talk like this." I explained exagerating the voice. "like this" he tried the voice. "like this." I say again. "like this" he says in the voice. "by golly I think he's got it" I say laughing. He laughed to and we rose our empty tea cups. "with your pinkie up!" he corrected me. "oops!" I say gigling and put my pinkie up.

======================

im soooo srry for it b in short but its a 'sneak peak' to whats gonna happen next!

i love you all and all becuz u can stand my crazieness (i freeegen suck at spelling) and u stay with me no matter what!

love,

spizzy, tibblezz, dino, homescillit biscut, bureto, p3anut, spikey, gray, mimi, teddy, bubby, boe, chy-chy and many many MANY more.....