PaTiEntS-paRt 2

(the second part!!!1 yay!!! hope u liky! i dedicated it to tricia_o7 bcuz shes been there the whole time!!)

i smiled and sniffed again. he took my hand and led me through the crowd again.After about 5 minutes of pushing through people he stopped and turned, looking at me with a warm smile.it put butterflies in my stomach."the house is right there OK?" he asked. i looked around but all i saw was people. i shook my head."i...i don't see it" i say. he nods, and walks behind me. I'm confused, so i turn to look at him. but he takes my shoulders and turns me around. his chest was in my back. his warmth, it spread through me. he put one arm around my waist as if to hug me from behind, and took my other hand. he pointed, making me point too."it's right......there" he breathed as i searched above the crowd. i shivered as his breathe hit my neck. i forced myself not to shiver again when he broke me out of my trance. "soul...?" he whispered in my ear."...i-i cant find it." i whisper."hhmm?" resting his chin on my shoulder."i-i said i can see it now." i said a little louder. i tried to stedy my breathing but it didn't work. he must have noticed because he mumbled a sorry and let go. the warmth that he gave me instantly left and i felt myself grow colder then before. i don't know why, but guilt flooded through me. suddenly, without thinking, i grabbed his hand. sending a kind smile to him. he smiled, that genuine smile that i wanted to be mine. i turned, looking at the house, and began to move through the people.

(remember! this is the end of that chapter but i wrote more!!!

urs truly

neinha mono