Alive- part 2

RECAP

JDs POV.

"what are you guys doing here?" I asked.  Then it clicked, the familiarity of the house, my best friend beside the bed, staring at me.

"This is our house JD, and you know that." echo said, he set the bat he was holding down quietly on the ground. "Hes only been here twice echo. I don't think he remembers." jasper snapped. His blond hair moving slightly as he sent a glare with his emerald green eyes. "who can't remember our house?! Have you seen the Walls and floors?!" he asked bewildered. "it's not about who's house it is at the moment," Frazer spoke up, "it's why your here." "and who that is." Daff said pointing to soul. "and how you got in" Ellis pointed out. "OK OK. Let me explain." I say holding my hands up.

They nodded, shifting on their feet to get comfortable. "first off," I began, "this is soul, you might not believe me, but she's been locked in her basement for 8 years. Her dad killed her mom when she was 5 and locked her in there. I found her when my mom started to date her dad. When we got out, after having to make a replica of the key, I didn't know where to go and we were just wondering the streets for like 5 minutes. Then she said she saw something and knew where her grandmas house, and after some difficulties she led me here. I tried the door, it was locked, but she did this thing with the knob and the railing raised up and she got these 3 keys, put them in the key slight in a weird way, and it unlocked." I finish, taking a breath. They all just stared at soul, like they couldn't believe their eyes. "wake her up." Messer said, or more demanded. "OK...?" I asked. I sat up, turned to soul. Her hair was fanned out on her shoulders and she looked like an angel. "wait, how do you wake a 5 year old up?" I ask. They gave a confused expression. "wh-" the began but I cut them off. "just how do you wake a 5 year old up?" I ask again. "well, for use it was toys... Maybe it's food... There's so much." Joesph said. I settled with just shaking her awake."soul," I say jently.

++++++++++

She moaned something and shifted, facing me now. "wake up soul,...I have cookies" I finish. She turns to lay on her back. She rubs her eyes, and asks,"what kind?" I looked at Echo, who mouthed 'chocolate'. "chocolate" I say. "mm-mm. Jaydee I'm tired" she mumbles. "can I have cookies later?" she asked. I chuckle. "no soul, we have company." I say. She put her hands down from her face and turned her head to me and opened one eye, looking at me, like a wink in pause. "are they nice?" she asked. I nodded. "their very nice." I say. "do they know my grandma?" she mumbled. I looked at echo who shrugged. "I don't know, but they want to talk to you." I say. She opened both eyes and loomed at me. "am I in trouble?" she asked in a worried voice. "no, no, no soul. You did nothing wrong. They just wanted to talk to you and ask some questions" I explain, moving a strand of hair from her face to behind her ear. "OK" she said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes again. "These are my friends soul, they're very nice people and want to help us so don't be scared OK?" I say/ask. She nodded, turned and looked where I was pointing, and gasped.

<3 ECHOS POV <3

He was talking to her like she was 5, wow. When he said her name was soul, Messer, Frazer, Jasper and I froze. Surly there was more then 1 soul in the world right? The little girl... But her hair was black, not white, plus, we haven't seen her face or her eyes yet. Those eyes would prove it was the little girl. No one, and I mean no one, had the same bright green eyes of the little girl. So when she turned and looked at us with those eyes and gasped, so did we. They were mesmerizing, an acid, vibrant green no other could have. We thought she was dead. Grandma thought she was alive. My stomach tied in a knot as I tore my gaze away from her eyes and looked at her whole self. She was beautiful. Her hair framed her face, you could see it was naturally straight. Her face had fading bruises and so did her arms. Due to the bagginess of JD's clothes you could see she was way skinnier then any healthy person would be. The other guys set their bats down and Joeseph took off his hat. His brown hair coming out hat-headed and his brown eyes glazed over. I wondered now, looking at him, if grandma ever told him too. I took a step forward, stepping out of the group. "hi, I'm Echo, what's your name?" I ask, even though we already knew, she didn't know we did, and I felt like I needed to. She gave a wave like a 5 year old. "my names soul. Do you want a hug? You all look very sad." she asked like a little girl. I smiled, "sure" I say. She jumped up out of the bed, ran to me, giving me a hug. I hugged her back. She let go and so did I. She looked at me, and what she said made us all laugh. "your hair looks weird." "I'm jasper" jasper said with a smile. She gave him a hug too and said,"your warm, like a heater!" and she giggled. "I'm Frazer." he said as he stepped forward. She hugged him, laughing as he ruffled her hair. "I'm Messer" she gave him a hug. "your eyes are pretty." she said. He chuckled. "thank you, so are yours." she blushed and went and hugged Daff when he introduced himself.

sorry it's short, i don't feel well so more 2 marrow!