@Heather_RQ Babes, why have you changed my ringtone for you?

@Heather_RQ Are you... driving a car?

@Heather_RQ You don't even have a car, Cody 🤦🏻‍♀️

@codyyy Because I don't sound like Avril Lavigne! 😮

@codyyy Don't expose me! I just needed to take a good picture... and I regret posting it.

@Heather_RQ Told you 🤷🏻‍♀️

@noah Cody, we both know you're not actually driving a car 😂❤

@codyyy Hey! Not funny!

@noah Damn... so cute.

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @Dunc&an @Court_CIT

@Court_CIT I mean, she wouldn't trade me for Bridgette or clingy Zoey, right? And Sierra isn't even a real human...

@Court_CIT Right? Heather won't ever find someone as great and smart as me, for sure! I'm sure she actually misses me so much so that she's talking about me all the time! Ha! I'm the best friend ever and she hasn't forgotten about me, she'll apologize... eventually.

@Dunc&an Court, you're giving me headaches.

@Dunc&an Holy shit. Fuck. No, no. No.

@Court_CIT Duncan, what happened? Are you alright? You're freaking me out!

@Dunc&an Al just answered my messages, and fuck. Damn, he's so stubborn! And insensitive, he only cares about himself! Fuck, we're best bros and he doesn't even care!

@Court_CIT What are you talking about, Duncan? What is it? Alejandro's still in London with Cody, Sierra and Heather.

@Dunc&an His family and he are leaving tomorrow for Satan's sake, heck! They're all in London now. This family is crazy!

@Court_CIT Whoa, what?! Really? God, no! Does Heather know?

@Dunc&an To hell with it. Prepare yourself, darling, we're taking the next flight to London. I've got it, just be ready. Bye!

@Court_CIT What?! Duncan, no! My father will freak and ugh, okay! I hate you!

@Court_CIT What a crazy year, God!

Seen

PRIVATE MESSAGES : @Heather_RQ @Dunc&an

@Dunc&an Heather, this is important! So answer your damn phone!

@Dunc&an Heather! Come on, please!

@Dunc&an It's really important, it can't wait! Come. On.

@Heather_RQ What the hell? What's wrong with you, D-man? I'm kind of busy right now.

@Dunc&an Look, Court and I are taking the next flight to London tonight.

@Heather_RQ Wow, you're actually missing me that much. Stop waisting your parents' money for Lord's sake, shark face 🖕🏻

@Heather_RQ I don't wanna deal with Courtney's uptight butt!

@Dunc&an Alejandro's fucking leaving back home, Heather! We've had a big argument and he won't listen, talk to him, please! Courtney and I are on our way!

Seen

@Dunc&an Heather Chloe Diana Valentini Roberts Suzuki!

@Heather_RQ Is this some kind of immature joke?

@Dunc&an Oh, believe me, I wish it was!

@Heather_RQ Why? I mean... really? Just why? It's so weird...

@Heather_RQ Oh my God, and he's so mad at me right now...

@Heather_RQ But why should I talk to him anyway? It's not like I'm gonna make him or his family change their decision...

@Dunc&an He will listen to you and we both know that, Heath. I don't wanna lose my bro and you surely don't wanna lose him either.

@Heather_RQ That's not true! It's... it's...

@Heather_RQ Fuck. Ugh!

@Heather_RQ I'm not going to see him again...

@Dunc&an Hey, hottie, we've got it. He's not going to leave, and you're the only one who can make him do anything in his power and more to stay.

@Dunc&an Senior Year would suck as hell without Alejandro, man...

@Heather_RQ I don't even know what to say to him! Talking with me isn't really the most relaxing experience ever. Especially for Alejandro!

@Dunc&an I don't know! Cheer him up, french kiss him, make him laugh, seduce him with your dangerous glares! Don't care, don't know, sis! Just do it, he'll calm down and everything will be easier for us.

@Dunc&an Do you want the man you're totally in love with out of your life forever, yes or no? It's a life or death situation, we can't just let him walk away without even trying!

@Dunc&an Shit. Shit. Shit.

@Heather_RQ That's not true! But I'll do whatever it takes to make him listen to me!

@Dunc&an I'll call you later, good luck, Heath 👍🏻

@Heather_RQ Okay, fine then!

@Heather_RQ Here we go, ohmigosh.