a

"We'll be going now, bye mom!" Lumine waved as she dashed out the door. You and Aether quickly wore your shoes and caught up to her. "Mhm, stay safe, you three. Lumine, Aether, please take care of her! I hope you have fun on your first day." Your host mom said.

Aether and Lumine nodded, and with that, the three of you started walking to school. You were chosen by your favorite teacher and the Head Master to join the exchange program in partnership with the neighboring school. So now, here you are, walking down the clean streets in Genshin Streets with your host siblings. On the way, you asked questions about the school you are going to attend.

You were a bit shocked when you found out that your host family had 2 children. No one told you about this, but you couldn't say you were upset-- "the more, the merrier" as the saying goes. Both of them were twins, and your host family was very welcoming. It wasn't a surprise that you became friends with them fast.

"Everyone in the school is nice! Well, maybe not everyone... Scaramouche is too stingy, and he's mean all of the time!" Lumine exclaimed, making these weird animations with her hands. You could say that she's very cheerful and outgoing.
"Yeah, just avoid him or come to us if he bothers you," The other twin said calmly. Ah, Aether. He's the more introverted one. Although he's not as energetic, he still has a pretty good amount of friends.

"I'm super excited to meet them! Oh and... Who is our homeroom teacher again? I kinda forgot." Y/N scratched her head. She got too excited that she had forgotten the teacher's name already.

"His name is Mr.Zhongli. He's very nice, calm and is a good teacher overall. But, I swear when he teaches history, I just might fall asleep because of his voice-" Aether shook his head, remembering the time when he slept in Zhongli's class. By the time Xiao woke him up, it was already recess.

"We also have an English teacher named La Signora. We call her Ms.LaNora!, and I think she'll like you a lot!" Lumine excitedly told you about her favorite teacher.

"Well yeah, that's because you somehow attract her with your English. I mean, even Xiao can get amazing grades on his test, but whenever he has to speak, he gets an F since he doesn't know to pronounce some words!" Aether softly chuckles.

"She seems fun! The teacher from my school who set me up for this exchange program also teaches English. She's my favorite teacher as well! So I hope I get along with Ms.Lanora!" You grinned, 'This is gonna be fun!'

-

Soon enough, the trio was at the front gate of Genshin Academy. The entire school had already heard about you since they also sent a student to your school. You could hear the gossips and whispers surrounding you already.

"C'mon Y/N! There's gonna be a ceremony for your arrival at the gym later! I need to introduce you to some friends!" Lumine grabbed your hand, and the both of you left Aether behind as the students began to crowd him. They all wanted to ask Aether all sorts of questions about the new girl.

edited by chimaryuu !!