The Promise

Omg i am literally crying thanks all of you. More at the end.

Dominics pov:

I must have fell asleep. I dont want to move, "You need to move you know." a voice said. Then it all came back.

"Oh i am so sorry i guess you have met kitsune?"i asked trying not to bother him much.

He nodded in response. As i got up i heard a knock." Morning guys."kitsune said. I get ready and smelled pancakes.

I rush down and sit down waiting for the both of them." Jeez your really fast. "Bill said." I know. "i said triumphantly.

Then i see Kitsune laughing while walking down stairs." Wow. You guys need to slow down. "she said out of breath.

" Sorry. "we both said. We all sat down and ate. Kitsune had to get food ingredients since she had nothing.

" You wanna watch some tv? "i asked while making coffee."Sure. Also can you help me design stuff." he asked.

I nodded in response. Though he seems like a bully hes pretty nice. "You coming?" he asked politely.

He wanted to design a kind of weel of some sort. I thought why not have a hand with six fingers, a shooting star, a hat design and my favourite type of tree a pine-tree.

He laughed that i decided to draw a pine-tree instead of an oak tree. "Why did you draw a pine-tree instead of an oak tree?"he said before he cracked up laughing.

" Because i like pine-trees why else?" i said. " well i guess my new nickname for you is pine-tree. "he said.

" if i get reborn i will come back on your weel but my symbol will be a pine-tree. "i said excitedly.

" Really you do know you cant die your a god. "he said. I laughed," i can die by a single knife. "i said before the room fell silent.

" Im backkk!!!"kitsune shouts. We both head into the kitchen and see to big bags of ingredients.

After we all talked about our dreams. Then before we new it it was my go to tell my dream.

" Well i want to make my own kingdom but not in this universe a different one. "i said. They both looked into it so i said more about it.

" I promise to you both that no matter what happens we will help each other with their dreams!"Kitsune said.

" You pinky promise?"i said as i held out both my pinkys." We promise!" they both exclaimed.

We all went to bed but before i grabbed my journal and wrote my adventure of today.

My day has been the best but i believe it will be better tomorrow. I hope so

yours truly

Dominic Oak.

Hi its me i just want to say your all the best half way through writing this i started to cry. I love you guys so so much hope you enjoyed

Yours truly

K79603

Words=501