~Sirius One-Shot~ (Requested!)

This was requested by SimJonesBooks I hope you'll like it!

(Her name is Simran (Nickname Sim) and this is the Marauder's era)

                       ---- Accidental, Or Not ----

Simran's Point of View

I never knew love was a thing, I never knew people cared for me, I never knew there was magic in a castle, I never knew I was a witch, I never knew that someone who was the bad boy in school would like someone like me...

This isn't your normal girl, I'm not some mortal's daughter, I'm a witch who is at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and you'd think the bullying would stop, you're wrong.  Mortal's are called muggles and everyone (except Lily and the Marauders) call me the bad word of Mudblood, which means bad blood, and it hurts and nobody can be used to it, not even me.

But today, it's something you'd never expect to happen from the Marauders player, I was, as usual, walking down the hall trying to ignore everyone who would bump into my shoulders muttering "Mudblood" to me as I try to hold back my tears. "Sim!" Called a voice I know behind me I look to see Lily and I smile a little when she caught up. "Aren't you coming to the Quidditch match?" Lily asked as I raise a eyebrow.

"Lily, do you just want me to come so you can whisper to me how good a Chaser James is?" I tease her making her blush (Note: James is a Chaser, look it up on Wiki!) and roll her eyes.

"No, I want you to come because it's good to get out of the shyness." Lily told me as I hesitated but shook my head.

"Lily, I can't, people will make fun of me for coming, Malfoy alreayd gives me enough crap." I said.

"Please!" Lily begged giving me puppy dog eyes as I frown and sigh.

"Fine, let's go." I mumble and Lily squealed making me ears hurt she took my hand and we both walked to the Quidditch pitch and I stopped letting her hand go. "I'll meet you there, I need to do something first."

"Okay, tell Sirius I said goodluck!" Lily said giving me a wave goodbye and ran off as I blush scarlet.

I walked into the Quidditch Locker Rooms and looked for the Marauders and I saw James, thankfully, just putting his gloves on and Remus was already ready. "Moony, Prongs," I greeted as they turn to me and smile.

"Sim! How are you?" Remus said as I shrug.

"Okay," I said and they smile and nod. "I just came to say goodluck,"

James smiled, "Thanks," he said as I give him a small smile and nod. "You should tell that to Padfoot, he's really nervous." I nodded and went to go to Sirius finding him in only his pants and not having his shirt on he turned around seeing me as my eyes widen and a blush rose up to my cheeks.

"Sim!" Sirius gasped as I stutter out a hi, "Sim, what are you doing here?"

"To say ---- er ---- goodluck," I stammered trying not to look at his chest. He grinned and I give him a ghost smile. "Thanks, I hope we'll win." Sirius said as I tilt my head a little to the side. "Don't doubt on the team, Padfoot, you'll win, I know it." I told him and he smiled a little andI hesitated but gave him a small rare hug I give and he hugged me back.

~After The Match~

Sadly, we lost, the Slytherin's won by ten points and we were so close to winning! I felt bad for the team. I went into the changing rooms and saw the team but not Sirius so I sneak away from the other teammates and look for Sirius and found him in the corner of the room he was leaning on the wall and had his face in his hands. "Padfoot?" I ask and he looked over and sighed. "Hi, Sim." Sirius sighed.

"I'm sorry you guys lost...It was a really close call," I said and he nodded, "listen, Padfoot, there wasn't anything you could do, the Slytherin Team saw the Snitch first." He sighed and nodded.

"Thanks, Sim." Sirius said as I sigh and a crazy thought came into my head I lean up to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned his head and caught me by surprise when I kissed his lips instead I stood there frozen with shock when Sirius kissed me back and the sparks and bombs exploded I got more surprised and soon I kissed back too.

~ Couple Minutes Later~

I sat in my dorm shocked and surprised what happened in the changing rooms, I don't know why Sirius kissed me back, yeah he's my friend, but I didn't think he liked me! Lily entered the Dorm and saw my shocked face. "Sim, what wrong?" Lily asked.

"Sirius kissed me," I said slowly, shock dripping in my voice.

"He what?" Lily said, wide eyes.

"Well, I don't know, I went to kiss his cheek when he turned his head and I got his lips instead and he kissed me back..." I explain and Lily's eyes widen more. "Really! That's great, Sim!"

"No, Lily, this is bad! I don't know if Sirius is playing me or not!"

"Sim, you know him more then I do, do you think he'd play wit hyour feelings?" Lily asked me as I thought for a second.

"No, he wouldn't." I confess.

"Then go talk to him,"

"Lily I can't, I...I feel embarrassed and I don't want him to be known as the Mudbloods Boyfriend." I told Lily as she sighed.

"Simran, you are not a Mudblood, you are a wonderful, quiet, shy, fun, girl and my best friend, and the best person I've even known, Sirius would be so lucky to have you as a girlfriend." Lily said to me holding my hands as I look at her and sigh and nod.

I met Sirius after class bring him to a abandon Corridor and look at him. "We need to talk," I said.

"Okay, what is it?" Sirius asked.

"About that kiss...Did it mean something to you as it did to me?"

"Of course it did," Sirius said as I studied his expression seeing he isn't lying, "And did you fell that...You know..Sparks?" I asked sheepishly as Sirius turned a little pink and he gave a slight nod.

"Er ---- yeah, I did." Sirius confessed, "and I'd like you to be ---- um ---- I'd be honored to have a sweet, kind, awesome person as you as my girlfriend."

I studied his face to see he isn't lying and I thought for a second but nodded. "Yes, I'd love to," I said as he smiled and I knew I didn't need to be embarrassed to confess my love to Sirius Black.

(I'm sorry this sucked a little I didn't have a idea on mind and this is how it turned out...I wanted to make it longer to until you died and you got together again in the Afterlife but it didn't really work out like I planned...So this is what I have.

I hope you liked it though! I'm sorry it was short and suckish if you want me to re-write it I'm totally okay with it.

(The song to your One-Shot is We Found Love by Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris. I hope you liked the One-shot!!)

(P.S. I freaking love your Username, by the way.)