~George One-Shot~ (Requested!)

This was requested by Storygirl78

(Her name is Kim Granger she's Hermione's identacal twin but she wears glasses (Looks like picture to this chapter (I'm actually surprised I found one) this'll be set in Fourth year.)

(P.S. This is sort of based of Cindrella but in my own imagination, hope you'll enjoy!)

                                         --- The Glass ---

Kim's P.O.V

Think of every fairytale you've heard of or read there's Beauty and the Beast, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Cindrella. People have a awful life, lose their mothers, get their prince charming, and everything they ever wanted. People wish that was life.

It isn't.

Life is a challenge, a goal, and you have to work for what you want then hide behind a guy, yeah, that's not how you go through life you have to fight your way through life, I should know, my parent's find my twin sister the chosen one while I'm the nerdy girl who always reads and don't have many friends and they're usually boys because I love sports and I'm not your ordinary girl, I'm a witch. Yeah, yeah, yeah I told you to think of a fairytale and now I'm telling you I'm a witch, yeah, it isn't that easy.

I have two best friends who are boys, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter, Harry always get's in trouble and I have stuck with him to the end and almost end up dead at the end, but you know what? It's worth it because he's a friend and I'd take a bullet for him. And I'd do the same for my twin sister, Hermione Granger, yeah, we love books and study's, but I'm more rubellish then her and will not be afraid to pull a prank on someone with second thoughs, except for Neville Longbottom, he already has Draco Malfoy on his hands.

I will prank alone but not without my two other best friends, Fred and George Weasley, the kings of pranks, and my buddy's for pranks. I love them and I'd always be there for them for anything, even if it's about a bad dream, I'd be there. But life is still not like Cindrella or Snow White where they get the guy, yeah, no.

I am going to fight for everything I need to survive and I'll still be there for my friends too, because, even if we're far apart and lose touch I will try and find them and become friends once more because we're human after all, not just some witches and wizards who have no soul and make everyone miserable, no, we are human's and we love each other and I wouldn't want anybody else in my life and I'll fight for them to continue being in my life.

I close my diary and put it in my bag and stand up. You might be wondering who I am. Yes, I'm Hermione Granger's twin sister, Kim Granger, I look like my twin only I wear glasses. I'm a nerdy girl who likes sports, weird comination I know, but, hey, that's just who I am. But now I doubt anybody will ask me to anything.

Oh, sorry, you're not up to date! It's my fourth year at my school, Hogwarts, and we're having a dance called The Yule Ball everyone is asked while little ol' me is dateless, even my twin sister has a date, which I'm okay with it's her life after all I can't judge it. I sigh a little and reajust my glasses and start walking up to the castle.

Life is boring (Sometimes) but I try and find my fun and that way, you may ask, is with my beloved Twins I actually ran into them, literally. "Oof," I said as I fall on my bum.

The twins turn around seeing me. "Hey, Kim!" They say in union. George, yes I know wich one is wich, holds out his hand I grab it, feeling my face turn a little pink, and he helped me up. "Hows our Kim," George said.