~Harry One-Shot~(Requested!)

This was requested by fangirl_demigod17

I hope you'll like it!

(Her name is Delilah and this is Third Year)

                         ---- Under The Stars ----

~~ Last Year Before You Left ~~

Delilah's Point of View

I was reading silently as I walk towards the Hogwarts Express when I was about to trip when someone caught me. I look up to see brilliant green eyes with some circle glasses I knew right away this was Harry James Potter.

"You okay?" Said his voice as my heart fluttered. I smile weakly.

"I'm okay, tha-thanks for catching me." I said and he smiled back as he got me back on my feet. "You're welcome," He said and stuck out his hand. "I'm Harry,"

"Delilah," I reply shaking his hand a shock running up my arm making us both jump a little and letting go quickly. "I --- uh --- I'll see you later, Delilah." Harry said I nodded and he walked of towards his friends and I smile after him

~~ Present ~~

That was the moment my crush on Mr. Harry Potter started...I never actually  saw him again we never talked ever but we did notice each other. We'd never say hello when we pass each other because he always has someone down his neck about Sirius Black on the loos and his friend, Hermione Granger, looked so worried about this while his other friend, Ron Weasley, just looked layed back about it. Me? I'm a worried wreck for him.

At this moment I'm in Hogsmeade looking at new Muggle's books to read, I'm muggle-born if you're wondering, I like muggle books their as good as wizards but I'd prefer muggle books. I found Sleeping Beauty and grab that and go to the counter asking to get this and payed for it and left I didn't get that much while I was here I played in the snow and almost got into a argument with Draco Malfoy, the bully of this year and apparently the "Slytherin Prince" or something like that. 

I left Hogsmeade and went towards the Hufflepuff Tower when I notice a crowd going around the Gryffindor Tower, knowing that's Harry's house, I got a little more worried and went a little closer for a closer look. "What's going on?" I ask a boy nearby me.

"It's the Fat Lady, she's gone!" Said the boy and my eyes widen

How is the Gryffindor's supposed to get into their Common Room? I thought.

I soon saw our Prefect, Cedric Diggory, (I don't remember if he was or not but I know he is a Hufflepuff) and he walked up to me. "Delilah, come with me and the others. Professor Sprout told us to go to the Great Hall." Said Cedric I nodded and me, some other Hufflepuff's, and Cedric go to the Great Hall and Dumbledore explained to us they are looking for Sirius Black since he is somewhere in the castle.

I lay in my sleeping bag not able to sleep take over me, just watching the ceiling of stars, when I felt a tap on my shoulder I look over to see brilliant green eyes that belong to Harry Potter. "Delilah?" He whispered and my heart fluttered knowing he remembered.

"Yeah," I whisper.

"Sorry I ignored you all year...I didn't want Black to go after you..." Harry admitted I smile lightly to him.

"It's okay, Harry, I understand." I whisper back and he smiled back.

We talked in whisper for a little catching up when we ended up staring up the ceiling of the beautiful space making me and Harry almost touching hands when I went to move my hand Harry held it and I felt the familiar spark run up my arm again. I look at Harry confused and he looked back "Delilah, I...I avoided you for a different reason then for Black..." Harry said nervously I look at him confused.

"What is it?" I ask wondering what I have done.

"I --- er --- I sorta been..." He trailed off and mumbled a "F**k it," and leaned over pressing his lips to mine my eyes widen I could feel him clutching onto my hand.

My mind went blank and then I closed my eyes too and started kissing back rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb telling him it's okay. He soften his hold and our lips moved in sync when he pulled away when I noticed his other hand was caressing my cheek.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do that since first year," He mumbled I smile lightly as my heart rate went faster and fluttered more. He actually noticed me since first year!

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to do that," I mumbled back and he smiled and kissed my nose.

"Delilah, will you be my girlfriend?" Harry asked and I smile more.

"Of course," I whisper and we started kissing again under the stars from above showing it's beauty and I notice from the first the stars above us turned into a heart and shined of red.

(A/n: Song for the One-Shot is from The Fault In Our Stars I don't remember what the title is but I hope you liked this One-Shot, fangirl_demigod17!)