𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 )

𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏

∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎

𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝒀, 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑻 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑨: Nini and EJ are splitsville, but I kinda missed it because I was too busy dealing with my parents' divorce and sharing a moment with August in her house... look, I'm not stupid. I know couples don't magically get together, but... second chances exist, right?

∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎

It was official: the countdown had started to the opening night of High School Musical the Musical. 

That thought put the whole cast in a wreck of nervous shivers, but there was one thing that distracted them all, and gave them the break they needed; homecoming. It's all everyone talked about at school. Who were you inviting? What were you wearing? Were you flying solo or cuddling up with someone on the dancefloor? Was Ricky going to ask Nini or August to go with him?

August was definitely planning on going, even if it was just her and Gina. No way she would miss this opportunity to relax, drink some possible spiked punch and dance crazily to whatever lame music they had. But she had to admit she wasn't keen on the whispers of who she was going with. Last time she checked, a girl could fly solo. Approaching Ashley and EJ, she leaned on the blue lockers as they greeted her.