𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧: 𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 )

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆 - 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐏

∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎

𝑲𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑵𝑬𝒀, 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑻 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑨: We rehearsed in a haunted theatre, Miss Jenn went a little mad and Nini and Ricky were nowhere to be found . . . because apparently Ricky made it clear that between them, it was just platonic. 

∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎ ∎

August stared at her phone, which lay on the table in front of her as she sighed. No texts. No calls. It was understandable. It was the day of the musical, and that night would be the opening night. The whole cast was probably rushing around with nervous jitters, running over their lines. August wondered if Nini, as her understudy, would play Gabriella. At least Ricky would get what he wanted: to play the love interest of the lead played by his ex. 

What August didn't know is that Ricky wished that certain ex was herself, not Nini.

When August sighed again, Gina paused the TV and rolled her eyes at her sister. "If you're going to keep sighing, can you go do that in your bedroom?"

"Aren't you gonna ask why I'm sighing?" August pouted, slopping in the seat next to Gina.

"You're going to tell me anyways." Gina drawled, smirking when August glared at her. "Besides, I think I can guess what you're sighing at."